Three Words!

Hello all!

Back when LPW (Last Post Wins) was around, we had many a lovely forum games that made us chuckle! Made us giggle! Made us... be merry!

As the last surviving member of LPW here on Canterlot (that I know of), I feel it's my duty to keep our spirit alive, and pass on our ancient teachings.

One of which, is the Three Words game!

Here's how it works:

Everyone must tell a story! But good stories have to begin somewhere, and we're going to make this up as we go along!

I will post three words, and the next poster must add three more words to this story. Then the poster after them adds three more, and so on and so forth. The objective is to write a story with proper structure, punctuation, and all that jazz! Feel free to add a comma or a period if you feel the sentence has gone on long enough. Just make sure what you add makes sense.

For example:

BAD:

1st post - One time I

2nd post - One time I custard for you

GOOD:

1st post - One time I

2nd post - One time I made some custard

As long as it flows well it can be as silly as you like! Hilarity ensues!

THE RULZ:

1. You can only add three words to what you were given

2. It must flow well

3. KEEP IT CLEAN

4. Make sure to copy/paste the complete story before your post before adding your words! Whoops!

AAAAAAAAND BEGIN!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns.

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in, saying "Oh my,

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in, saying "Oh my,

(Darn it, I said the same thing, but you got to it first! I'll fix my post.)

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald

Archived