Anypony want a date~?

I currently have two OCs who are currently single, and looking for Miss (Or Mister!) Right.

OC Number one!

Dawn Whisper: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21149-dawn-whisper-ready/?hl=%2Bdawn+%2Bwhisper

Dawn is one of Equestria's greatest Metal musicians, and is famous for his songs that contain deep meanings. He truly knows how to put on a show that expresses a bit of an aggressive side. However, when he's not on stage, he is a complete gentlecolt that puts others before himself. Someone once interviewed one of his fans, who described him as an "absolute sweetheart". When in intimate moments with a potential mate, he may get a bit flustered, but it does not take him long at all to open up.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual. He doesn't lean toward any specific gender more than others.

OC Number two!

Solar Flare: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20790-solar-flare-ready/?hl=solar

Solar Flare is a rather skittish stallion who specializes in light magic, and has released quite a number of books regarding the subject. As you will see in his Character Sheet, he is mute, and is only able to communicate through the use of arcane writing. As mentioned before, he is rather skittish around other ponies he does not know... especially females. He tries to be a gentlecolt and is normally very friendly, but can sometimes lack social skills. There is, however, a very protective and adventurous side of him.

Sexual Orientation: He considers himself to be Bisexual, but given how awkward he is around mares, he has much more luck with stallions.

If anypony at all is interested in getting to know these dashing young stallions, then let me know!

I'm interested, but I'm not sure which OCs would fit. I think I have at least one, but I'm not sure which. hm.....

my OCs are here: http://community.ponytheaters.co.uk/threads/cerali-and-my-other-ocs.77/  

A date? Do you mean you're looking for a definitive mare/coltfriend for your characters, or more that you want your characters to go on dates with potential mare/coltfriends?

If it's the latter, Lani might be a good fit for him. She's laid-back and lazy, but I can see her getting fired up at his concerts - maybe a bit too fired up. She doesn't get too easily flustered thanks to her easy-going nature, so she'd probably be a good foil to Dawn during romantic/intimate moments.

If it's the former though, then just ignore this post! I generally don't like setting up romantic relationships through OOC because I really need RP to see how well the characters actually get along.

Steam and Dawn...maybe?

I am interested in this :) I would love to make an OC to go with Dawn Whisper.

A date? Do you mean you're looking for a definitive mare/coltfriend for your characters, or more that you want your characters to go on dates with potential mare/coltfriends?

If it's the latter, Lani might be a good fit for him. She's laid-back and lazy, but I can see her getting fired up at his concerts - maybe a bit too fired up. She doesn't get too easily flustered thanks to her easy-going nature, so she'd probably be a good foil to Dawn during romantic/intimate moments.

If it's the former though, then just ignore this post! I generally don't like setting up romantic relationships through OOC because I really need RP to see how well the characters actually get along.

So many nice offers for Dawn, I don't even know where to start! Basically, to answer your question, Zeig, it's more the latter than anything. What I'm going to do is set up a roleplay and send the link to each of you, then Dawn will decide which is best for him by the end of all three roleplays.... sort of the same set up as The Bachelor, but with less drama.

I have an OC named Zeran that might be good for such an RP  :smirk:

And would this one be interested in Solar?~

• 1 month later...

Archived