What games are you currently playing?

BIOSHOCK (1). But I'm taking my time, first game I played on 'easy' and blasted through it in like 8 hours, I'm playing normal or hard (dont remember) and I'm only about halfway through after 20-something hours, but I've maxed out my $$$ (Tip: if there's a vita-chamber nearby, switch to wrench and kill everything nearby, not using any EVE or Medkits, just die over and over and over, you get all the loot AND dont waste medkits/EVE hypos :P lol)

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished Mass Effect 3. I'm -trying- to go back to "Kingdoms Of Amalur", but I'm at a point where it just seems I'm doing the same thing over and over and over again. I need a new game to play.

skyrim-logo2-1.jpg

I'd be playing Skyrim if I had it, but since I don't... I've been replaying Shining Force 2 and Shining in the Darkness on my SEGA Genesis. 14 years old and still operates!

Played Skyrim like CRAZY when it came out. Now bored. I have a very poor habit of buying games. Playing them for a bit, and then getting distracted and never finishing them. Still need to finish "Back To The Future". :sniff:

• 4 weeks later...

I tried playing Diablo 3.

There was so much wrong with it that it took me twenty minutes to get bored and switch over to Roller Coaster Tycoon.

*Deep Breath*

Minecraft, Minecraft for Xbox 360, Final Fantasy XIII, Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves, Dead Island, Twisted Metal, Gears of War 3, Halo Reach, Batman Arkham Asylum, Rage, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Sometimes), Runescape, Jak III, Outlands, and Mahjong Tales.

Yeah, I know, it's a lot of games.

Got to play a little RE: Revelations. Caramel was too creeped out on the Promenade Deck where the comm's officer is... And another boss fight that Caramel died at as well. Plus I finally got to play Cave Story!

I've kinda been in a gaming doldrum lately -- none of it is interesting to me. Is it the state of the industry itself, or am I just crazy?

with epic games like Guildwars 2, Planetside 2, Darksiders 2 etc coming up, YES YOU'RE CRAZY!

honestly though, currently I do agree with you, nothing special for now.

Archived