Hello Darlins!

StrawberryBlush

Hey yall! :lol:

Well, I came across Canterlot.com a week or so ago and I've finally worked up the nerve to join -thanks to flankbook, I remembered how friendly bronies can be-! I have a great love for rping so it was about time, hehe.

So, a little about me: I'm 17 -going on 18 in September-, female, a Senior in High School, and a total fan of the show. I first discovered MLP: FIM on deviantART when a great deal of fan-art began popping up on the front page. I didn't really understand what all the hype was about so I caved and looked up the first episode. by the end of part 2, I was hooked and finally got it! 24 more episodes later and I was proud to call myself a brony -or is the female equivalent a bronyette?-

Anyways, I cant wait to get through the 3 post intro minimum and get started! :D

Hey!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

Also, a good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Oh, and as for the term "Brony", I think of it kind of like the term "dude." It started out as a masculine word, but girls can use it too.

:D

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing any apps you may make. We have a veritable herd, a whole population of Equestria of our own Ponies, if we really broke it down, and that just tickles me pink! As for the term brony, I dunno, I'm not a pony, I'm a Peryton but I guess I still count. As for our female counterparts, brony sure seems to be fairly neutral, and it flows better than sisony! Which sounds like an additive to something. :D