Derpy's Birthday Party! - Interest Check/OOC

Hello everypony! Derpy's birthday is coming up soon (because I said so, that's why); to celebrate, there's going to be a birthday party in Ponyville with cake, presents, fun, accidents, and everything. Planning this party will be no other than Miss Party herself, Pinkie Pie, played by RainbowFoxxy. While I intend on making Derpy's birthday an Open thread (a rare thing these days), Foxxy and I will still like to have an idea on who's interested in having their characters show up. That we, we can better determine the scope of the actual party. ^_^

So, who's ready for disastrous delightful party shenanigans? :Pinkie:

Sounds like a fun idea for an RP! 

I have some potential characters to be part of the event: Lore Weaver, Carrot Top and Twilight Sparkle. Guess I'll have to decide who to select. 

If Lux goes Twilight, I can throw in Starlight.

If not, I'll put Nightingale up as a DJ for the party~  She has some sweet birthday tunes up her turntable.

Sorry for the delay; Foxxy and I will try to get this RP off the ground as soon as we can. Pay no attention to the wreckage behind us. :)

@Lux has been on vacation for the past week or so, and has only started resuming RP posting today. He probably needs time to catch up on his backlog. :)

• 2 months later...

Am I waiting on Twilight to post again? I'm not entirely sure if she's actively part of the RP group Inkbrand and Derpy are in, or if she's kind of standing elsewhere and just used her magic from afar to help out.

Oh also, Derpy would've been able to slip off Inkbrand just fine, he's not holding onto her tightly.

Archived