Hello there

Tnelson711

I am Tnelson711, and I came here just because I wanted to find something out of my comfort zone.

I've been on several sites - Fanfiction.net, Google, but the mane (should I always replace main with mane? because I don't know if that's the standard for a brony forum) site is The3Eds.com. It's fun and all, but the members argue a little bit. I won't go into detail, but I will say that I might leave that site (again; don't ask), so I'm going to be on this site in case that happens.

But enough about that.

I found this site when searching for MLP Forums. Hopefully this one will be a good site to go on. :>

I like to write stories, so you should probably expect fanfiction out of me (if I devote the time to it, at any rate).

Other than that, I have nothing noteworthy to say about myself.

Edit: Oh wait, forgot to mention that I joined one or two days ago, but haven't posted until now. Sorry 'bout that.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

How did you hear about Canterlot?

Oh, if you like to write, you should check out the Writing Discussion forum!

Welcome to Canterlot!