Medo is looking for friends!

We figured that we would go ahead and make an OOC topic for this, but our new character Medo Asai is looking for new friends to play with and to well, simply be friends with.

Medo can be found in:

• Canterlot, usually around the college.
  • Baltimare, usually around the harbor, but will wander the shops by the harbor as well to try to learn a bit about the area.
  • Or the island of Ruyshima in Neighpon visiting her friends and family from her foalhood.

We're looking to get her some friends and some experience outside of the Gala threads, and there aren't a whole lot of open threads in Canterlot or Baltimare that are open, or any threads for Neighpon yet.

Anypony interested either drop a post here, or send me a PM.

I can't make any promises concerning actual RPs at this time, but perhaps Medo would be involved with Spellbound the Magic Guild? Anypony around CU with an interest in a magical field might have heard of that little group being organized by my Moony. As she's still in school, Medo would start out with an apprentice rank I imagine.

10 minutes ago, Bellosh said:

I can't make any promises concerning actual RPs at this time, but perhaps Medo would be involved with Spellbound the Magic Guild? Anypony around CU with an interest in a magical field might have heard of that little group being organized by my Moony. As she's still in school, Medo would start out with an apprentice rank I imagine.

That is something I may have her consider. Would probably be in her second semester that she would look to join.

Well Liviel travels around all the time, so she could meet your character anywhere we want. Plus, she's from Long Guo, so there's something they have in common, being foreigners to Equestria.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 5:32 PM, PyroBlaze said:

Well Liviel travels around all the time, so she could meet your character anywhere we want. Plus, she's from Long Guo, so there's something they have in common, being foreigners to Equestria.

That would work! Sorry about the delayed reply. With the Gala a lot of my notifications got buried, so I didn't know there had been a response to this. The best place would probably be in Canterlot, or on a ship heading back to Long Guo. As stated in the OP, she goes back to Neighpon at the end of every two semesters.

2 minutes ago, IceStorm said:

That would work! Sorry about the delayed reply. With the Gala a lot of my notifications got buried, so I didn't know there had been a response to this. The best place would probably be in Canterlot, or on a ship heading back to Long Guo. As stated in the OP, she goes back to Neighpon at the end of every two semesters.

Well either one works. We could have them meet in Canterlot set right after the gala or something, or they could meet on the ship as Liviel heads back to visit the monastery. 

Archived