Favorite Episode: FINALS!!

Dessa

Of the episodes below, which is your favorite? Choose ONE.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes below, which is your favorite? Choose ONE.

• Sonic Rainboom
    • Party of One
    • Cutie Mark Chronicles
    • Winter Wrap-Up

This post is the final part of a multi-post polling bracket, the full details of which are here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2021&p=25724#p25724

Pick up to two favorites. You may change your votes as many times as you wish, but polling will close 5 days after this posting, after which your votes are all locked in.

Links to episode videos here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1870

Here it is! After 6 long weeks, the resolution nears. One of these four episodes will be honored with the vaunted title of Best! Episode! Ever! The others might as well BURN, because if you're not the best, you're nothing. NOTHING, YOU HEAR?

Okay, that's a bit harsh. I'm sure that numbers two, three, and four's mothers will be very proud of them, and silver is a prettier color than gold anyhow.

NOW VOTE, MY MINIONS. And vote wisely, lest I banish you from Canterlot. Or throw you in a dungeon. Or banish you then throw you in a dungeon in the place I banish you to. Which will be exile. And don't ask me what you're supposed to wear. I'd dress warm, just in case.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic Rainboom is my favorite episode by far. It's a wonderfully well written episode, full of great visuals (seriously, Cloudsdale is beautiful) and memorable comic moments ( :eek: yay). I really love what it does for Rarity's character. I honestly think the lesson she learns here is as valuable to her growth as a character as any moment in any of the "Rarity episodes". It's also one of the few episodes to focus mostly on Rainbow Dash, and give her character some much needed depth. To me, it's just the perfect episode. :D

And, yeah, as a Dash/Rarity shipper it's pretty much all I have to go on... :lol:

Holy Crap!

3 way tie for first after 23 votes.

and the 4th place is behind by only a vote. This is a poll for the ages.

Cutie Mark Chronicles for President.

Really? I've never personally seen it disliked. I always thought it was one of the top fan favorites.

I personally think it's the second best of all the episodes. If Sonic Rainboom hadn't made this poll somehow, it would have gotten my vote.

Hmmm, two episodes that I like actually made it onto the list

But I decided to go with Sonic Rainboom, it really is a fun episode:

The quietest shouting the world has ever seen (more seen than heard)

The library/flight spell sequence (really there are so many neat little lines and details in that scene)

Rainbowdash having multiple panic attacks

Pinkie Pie tasting the rainbow

The laugh

Rainbowdash preforming the Sonic Rainboom

Rarity's Sezurific Costume

Fluttershy Screaming (really screaming)

"Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh"

And of course all the wonderful little details for the people who pay huge amounts of attention

hi hi

Honestly, I was surprised that Party of One has proven to be as popular as it is... I think I might have to go and re-watch it and see.

Yeah, I kind of was thinking the same thing. I never considered it a particularly amazing episode, even if all the :mad: is pretty damn amusing.

I guess it just depends on what ponies you like. Pinkie Pie is good comic relief, she's just never been the most compelling to me as a character (in fact, she's probably my sixth favorite...).

Rainbow Dash on the other hand is my second favorite character, and Rarity who also is featured strongly in Sonic Rainboom, is a close third. It's probably no surprise that episode stuck with me more.

I don't think enough time was allowed for this poll, it's way too close.

Of course, I wont be happy until Cutie Mark Chronicles is number one anyway, so I guess I'm biased, lol.