Greetings Ponies

AzureBlue

• About Myself My name is Azure I usually roleplay elsewhere but followed a friend to try my hoof at this forum roleplaying, I'm a big fan of pegasi, bat ponies and unicorns in that order. and hope to find some interesting adventures here.

• How I found Canterlot.com By following RexDraco here after some arguing and moping about it but now that I'm here I'm excited to see what will be happening in regards to roleplaying and pony interaction.

• How I became a fan of MLP:FiM When I were a young girl of around 5 years old my mother bought me my first ponies and a few videos, I've been hooked since then and now live, breathe and thrive on ponies.

• My favorite main cast/pony Tough question but I think Blossomforth.

• And here’s the fun part. I'm European so I may be online when others of my timezone are but I also have no trouble with some night time roleplays, I hope we can all get along and to meet you other fine pony lovers.

Yarrrr! Greetin's to thee, Azure! I be ToothpasteThy, though ye can be callin' me Thy~

I assure ye that yer decision to follow yer friend here was a jolly good on-- *cough cough!* Oh gosh, I'd make a terrible pirate o.0

Ahem.

Welcome to our lovely forums here! We're a friendly bunch, so don't be afraid to start up a chat with us~ :pathfinder: (only some of us bite <3)

Anyways, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can, as the second half of S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all of the RP's on here as well.

:smirk:

Archived