Silent Dusk [Ready]

AzureBlue

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Silent Dusk

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Golden

Coat: Ebony Black

Mane/Tail: Dark Indigo in color and styled in a sleek fashion and wearing a small red ribbon at the base of her tail

Physique: Lean somewhat tough physique, she's a scrapper and knows her way in a skirmish

Residence: Dusk lives in Ponyville but was born in Hollow Shades

Cutie Mark: A dagger overlaying a mask, Dusk received her cutie mark on a particulary fun hide and seek game where she discovered that hiding herself and jumping others from the shadows was something she was quite good at, thus the rump flashed and there was her tattoo for life.

Unique Traits: Being raised in Hollow Shades, Silent Dusk has many mannerisms of an Aerion seeing as she was raised among them and her own father was one. She's a natural talent with wing blades having exercised with them from a young age which helped her develop the skill to handle them smoothly over the years. yet one of her lesser quirks would be that she has a rather serious fear for Celestia.

History: Silent Dusk was born in the secluded village of Hollow Shades to an Aerion stallion (Ebony Nightheart) and a Pegasus mother (Cyan Lily) and remained a single foal. Growing up in the village the filly had always admired the ponies that kept the village safe, and thus asked her mother permission to enroll in the local Scout Training Program and as such went there every single day after school, as she grew up she finished her education and scout training with very acceptable grades and joined the official village Scouts.

During one of her scouting assignments the mare was waylaid by a group of less savory ponies and only got away without too much injury thanks to three ponies that jumped to her aid. One of these ponies was a pegasus raised in Saddle Arabia whom she has spent her time with ever since even though the two others had gone their own ways. She followed her by then special somepony to the small village of Ponyville on the stallion's quest for knowledge and as of this day the two of them have lived there in a home they purchased together. while she goes back to visit her parents atleast once every three months.

Character Personality: Silent Dusk has a fierce personality but cares deeply for those she loves or trusts, she's not one to trust others easily and can at times come over as snarky or disgruntled without really meaning it. This mare hates being alone though and actively seeks out the attention of those in her inner circle whenever possible, that is when she wasn't indulging in sunbathing snoozing on a roof somewhere.

Character Summary: All in all Dusk is a dependable strong pegasus with a natural agility to match, sure she draws hostile conclusions a little too quickly now and then but quickly settles down when she is shown that she is wrong. She will almost always listen to higher ranking authority figures and even if she fears Celestia she is loyal to her as much as she is to Luna.

Hello!  Friendly neighborhood RP helper here.  I'll help guide you through the application process.

While the initial concept for the character is solid, there are a couple of edits that are needed.  First, just a minor point; character application topics just have "Character Name" + [WiP/Ready].  It makes it easier for us to keep track of things.  Secondly, Saddle Arabian Horses don't have wings, so there aren't technically 'Saddle Arabian pegasus horses.'  Now, horses and ponies are compatible, so Silent's special somepony can still be a Saddle Arabian Horse if you want.

Hm, what's his name?  Because if he's descended from immigrants to Saddle Arabia, rather than the native horses, the pegasus thing can stay.  I just need to check his background.

I don't see his character sheet on the forums, so I suppose it hasn't been written yet.  In any case, if he's a descendent of pegasus immigrants to Saddle Arabia, I'm willing to give that point a tentative pass.

With the rest being solid, I'm willing to pass this on then for a second review.

Archived