Ohay to everypony!

HopeFox

Hello, everypony! HopeFox here, and thrilled to have found somewhere to hang with my bronies.

I'm 30, male, an engineer, and I apparently like watching cartoons of ponies. While I've enjoyed plenty of other TV shows, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the first fandom which has engaged me enough to participate in it, to the point of enabling me to write my first lot of fanfiction (something I've wanted to do for a long time but never had the motivation for).

Otherwise, I'm quite a fan of the books of Tamora Pierce, and am an old hand at roleplaying games, particularly D&D and Shadowrun.

So... yeah, that's me. Glad to be here!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

How did you hear about Canterlot?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Also, it turns out that I'm totally not a spambot. For serious.

What else can I say to make post #2 actually worth reading... well, I love the show! I'm still having trouble figuring out precisely what it is that draws me to it, but I think the characterisation is a huge part of it. There's a lot of depth shown in the cartoon, and even more room for filling in their backgrounds. Which explains all the fanfiction, I guess.

Hello Tales! Thank you for noticing me! And for making me not feel silly posting three times in a row.

I came to Canterlot via a link on Equestria Gaming, which I found via Equestria Daily. I've been looking for MLP discussion and roleplaying groups for a little while now, and this is the first really big site I've found.

*prances happily* Now, to explore!