Gala Attire

DottyDroll

Imagine you are friends with Rarity and she has offered to make you an outfit for the Grand Galloping Gala.

Based on your tastes what kind of dress/suit would she make for you?

image.php?album_id=84&image_id=530

How might you go overboard with what you want?

image.php?album_id=84&image_id=529

I have a fondness for victorian style, so something like a victorian riding outfit would make a classy dress.

I also have a ragamuffin sort of aesthetic so I would end up looking like a pile of rags if I had my way.

A black pinstripe double breasted jacket with a shawl lapel. A white button-down and an ivory waistcoat. Black suspenders barely visible between the waistcoat and button-down. Red bow-tie, red silk square in the breast pocket. Something business-y.

I'd draw this onto my OC, but God KNOWS I can't draw for what I'm worth. I might try.

(Hmm, I wonder if the shawl lapel would make it look more like a robe than a suit.

Here's what I imagined Silversong (My OC) would look like if she ever (Not likely) attended the Gala.

Silversong's sparkling eyes looked down at the glossy floor as she entered the Gala Throne Room, where all of the ponies were attending. Glass slippers were placed on her dainty hooves. Her shining, dove gray mane was held into a delicate bun using thin, white chain, with soft curls trailing out and nuzzling against her cheek. A silver chain was around her head, leading down onto her forehead, a small sapphire jewel dangling at the end. Silversong's dress was simple, but elegant. A silver chain, carrying another sapphire (Though slightly larger) tied together two small lace cuffs by her neck, leading down to a shimmering gown of silver, with sparkles glittering all around. Her gown swooped down her back, and trailed slightly at the floor; the ends of her gown were trimmed with delicate lace. Silversong's sweet face had glitter all around, and a soft blush shone on her fair cheeks.

(The only reason she wore such finery was because her parents insisted. )

I apologize for basically everything silver or sapphire. I tend to like things to match. ^^ (Also, sapphire is my birthstone)

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could draw my character, Silversong. (You can look on her OC page) -_-