[Ponyville] A Simple Wagon [Open to All who Want to RP]

Bronies For Life

Oh good she was locking it all up... nothing he can't get past in a snap. He well just keep back an- "GET MY NEVER!? ah can have you know no one is more brave then a pony raised like ah was." he gulps "Water or not... Ah toke on solders water is nothing... ah just sink... like a stone." He follows her as his snake rattles like mad not liking how jumpy this ride is "Ah well go first think ya... And ah just drooped the goods nothing bad, now if ah lost one? haha my dad well kill me." He tosses a look at Shanna "Ya ah'm big, got it from ma and da. draft mule and draft unicorn! Ah got my da's good looks cutey." he gives her a wink and a sinker.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoss was torn for a moment in following Aqua drop even after she locked the place up.

-But then he heard Dusty bridle at his remarks.

Oh good she was locking it all up... nothing he can't get past in a snap. He well just keep back an- "GET MY NERVE!? ah can have you know no one is more brave then a pony raised like ah was." he gulps "Water or not... Ah toke on solders water is nothing... ah just sink... like a stone." He follows her as his snake rattles like mad not liking how jumpy this ride is "Ah well go first think ya... And ah just drooped the goods nothing bad, now if ah lost one? haha my dad well kill me." He tosses a look at Shanna "Ya ah'm big, got it from ma and da. draft mule and draft unicorn! Ah got my da's good looks cutey." he gives her a wink and a snicker.

Shanna flipped a wingtip over her muzzle like a fan as she gave a giggle in reply, then set out with them.

Hanging back a little, she poked her brother in the ribs and rolled her eyes at him, as if to say * I cant believe that silly stunt worked... *

He smirked and winked back at her, enjoying that his words had the desired effect on the huge stallion.

Shanna hung back further as the males followed Aqua to the river, waiting to see what happens next.

Aqua, now at the edge of the river, began focusing. "You guys might want to stand back..." With this, a pillar of water rose into the air, smashing down a good 3 feet away and making a good indent into the ground. "Thats a bit harder 'n' it looks. Now, who's going first?" Aqua walked a little to the right, and dug up a surfboard. "What? you thought id never done this here before?"

After Dusty got done screaming like a foal and stop bear hugging a tree he walks up to the water "how deep is da't?" he pokes the water with a hoof "ah think we need to start at just 'get in da water' or get'in one hoof in." he deeps his hoof deeper in to the water biting his lip as if the water was fire. "So um, nothing is IN the water? nothing is going to get me?" now he was just thinking of ways to get out of this.

The twins dutifully stepped back at the warning, feeling the thump through their hooves as the water struck.

They clopped their forehooves on the ground in applause. "Wow!" 'Impressive!"

Hoss's wngs quiver in excitement as he sees the surfboard, but he pointed his hoof at Dusty "I believe he said he was first, and I really have to see this."

Shanna smiled, playing along with her brother and going that extra mile to annoy her brother. "Yes, I want to see how brave he is. I may even give a gallant hero a kiss.." -Giggling as she sees her brother frown at that.

He lays his snake on a tree "Ok... ah got this." he jumps in and sinks all the way to his head on the spot "GASONEOFAMULE!" the water looks like some one tossed a tone of dirt in to it, it was clear this was the first in a long he has got in to water... or some thing close to a bath "H-ha... see. ah can do it!" ok so Dusty was close to making the water yellow, but he was not going to cry like a foal... for the 3rd time in front of them. "So er... what now?" he did not want to move at all, all he can think of is falling under the water.

Shanna went wide-eyed in surprise as the water visibly darkened from the amount of dirt on Dusty.

Hoss smiked and nudged her "Well, well... You did say you may kiss him if he does this.."

She whispered at him in a hiss "shut up...", then put a smile on to enourage Dusty to swim.

He follows what Aqua says and and just ends up in the water spinning "This is not da't hard..." he finely stops the spinning and pulls of some thing that looks like swimming... if a rock was doing it. "don't think ah well ever do this on free well... but eh, knowing ah can do some thing is nice." for the truth he was vary happy so all he can pull of is this the swimming power of a rock but he was not going under and that's all he card for.

After making sure things were well in hoof for the moment, Hoss trotted over to examine the surfboard while Shanna sat down to watch how things were going.

She managed not to cringe as the water got darker and darker the more Dusty moved in the water.

Shanna tried not to wonder just how long that stallion's been without a bath...

Her eyes went wide at a sudden thought * ..Did he even brush his teeth? Oh Celestia! I'm going to be kissing him to help keep Aqua's wagon safe. Hoss will never let me back down! Ohhhh dear... * :/

Suddenly, Aqua warned the stallion that she was going to start some ripples.

Both twins stopped what they were doing to watch.

And to no pony's shock Dusty yells like a foal, at lest he did not add yellow to the water and finely cools and gets the hang of the tiny ripples (to him it was a raging sea) "ah, think we don't need to be going past de's, back home we got nothing past this..." he wanted some good cider after this, heck for the full puller teem! with all the golds he got he can pay for it. "Ah think ah'm good, hehe so is this all? not to hard." He felt way to clean from this, he needed a dust bath.

Aqua smiled deviously. All of a sudden, the water lifted into a huge snake-like thing, carrying Dusty along for the ride, It slithered around for a while, occasionally rearing its head or twitching fastly, and then it suddenly stopped and dropped harmlessly, drenching the nearby land. "Now then. I do believe you just had your first bath in about, say, 3000 nights?"

(OOC: Now, who said that Aqua Marine was only generosity? ;) )

Hoss and Shanna both stared in awe as the water rose up like a living thing and slithered around, the mud in the water almost making it look like a real giant snake, even with the huge unicorn floating within.

Hoss fluttered his wings and grinned "Hay, I'm impressed! I just know I'm going to love my turn!"

Shanna put her hooves over her mouth as she gasped "And I thought building houses from clouds was awesome! Oh wow! You'll certainly have the town's attention now!"

The twins eagerly clopped their hooves in applause as the water collapsed over the ground, leaving a drenched, sparkling clean unicorn...

Dusty just fell on his side and bit his hoof like a foal, that was past what he can take and he feel back to the safety of his head as he bit his hoof. His pet snake slithers up to him and looks to do it's best to cheer him up. "B-b-by all that's dark...." he finely gets up tossing his snake up on his head "and lost to the sun... Never... Do that to me." he wipers a calling to nightmare moon and walks back to the twins "ok y'all go now!" he looks back at the wagon, for that he was going to take even her bits. "and for you two the last time ah got in water that deep and close to a bath ah was a foal... ah came close to dieing that day." he spits, he liked being dirty why keep clean? You wast good drinking water to do that, and back home wasting one drop was bad. He thinks back to the time his dad came close to killing him for drooping a tank of water.

Dusty just fell on his side and bit his hoof like a foal, that was past what he can take and he fell back to the safety of his head as he bit his hoof. His pet snake slithers up to him and looks to do it's best to cheer him up..

The twins looked at each other, stunned. Shanna gasps "Uh oh, I think she broke him..."

"B-b-by all that's dark...." he finely gets up tossing his snake up on his head "and lost to the sun... Never... Do that to me." he whimpers a calling to nightmare moon and walks back to the twins "ok y'all go now!" he looks back at the wagon, for that he was going to take even her bits. "and for you two the last time ah got in water that deep and close to a bath ah was a foal... ah came close to dieing that day." he spits, he liked being dirty why keep clean? You wast good drinking water to do that, and back home wasting one drop was bad. He thinks back to the time his dad came close to killing him for dropping a tank of water.

The pair whewed as Dusty finally came back to his senses ...somewhat.

Shanna and Hoss then frowned seeing the determined look he gave the wagon, but relaxed when Aqua promised more of the same should he cross her.

Hoss rubbed his hooves together. "On that note, I am ready to learn surfing."

(OOC; reminder- the Admins get a little testy if posts arent 5 lines or more. Just a friendly heads-up. ;) )

(OOC: Its the way I learned. Quick and simple, get the point across. ill try to make em longer! ;) )

Aqua nodded her head, and motioned towards the surfboard. "Now. Im going to fill up that indent again, maybe widen it a little. But believe me, all this water morphing 'n' moving 'n' stuff has me beat. Not saying I couldn't do it more if need be..." Aqua glared at Dusty. "...It just wears on ya. Now then..." Aqua moved more mater, though a bit's worth less spectacularly, into the pit made for Dusty. She also extended it a bit, to fit the surfboard. "Okay now, set the board down into the water then step on it."

He sinkers, oh so she was telling him not to? Time to show ever one why he was boss of his gang. "Ah have to go make a lake.." he walks off, but the sound of hooves falling on stone stops and looking the way he had gone shows nothing it was as if Dusty fell off the world. And in truth he did come close to it, he was shadow walking. A trike from his dad, so long as Dusty was in the shadows he stopped being.

using the shadows he makes his way to the wagon and with a wave of his horn ever thing is opened and he gets to work fast but not one sound is made heck a pony can be next to him and they well not know. Taking what he wanted he leaves his trad mark card showing a train half in the dark with the words 'dark ace' on it. Done he makes his way back in the time it well take some pony to use the restroom and get back; walking out of the shadows his hoof falls come back. "hope ah did not miss some thing!" He had good happy look on him, he did not look like he just pulled that off at all. "ah have to go in a few trains to pull." that was no lie, sun up he had to pull a train all the way back west.

((sorry if my English fails on this had to rush it! ;) ))

(OOC: Your not getting away with that.)

Aqua looked at the now-returning pony. All of a sudden, 3 of her trinkets- still having the price tags attached, fell out of his bag. All of a sudden, a water snake was squeezing him, constricting him. He had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. "Thiefs aint very well accepted in my shops. Now, either you pay for all that, or your going to meet my friends at the bottom of the river."

Still suspicious, Shanna tries to see which way the stallion heads after the crude comment about needing to relive himself.

She gasps as his hoofsteps suddenly stop, and when she looks, he is nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, Hoss gently steps on the board, looking straight down at it as the board bobs and sways under him.

"How's this?"

Moments later, Shanna gives a Fluttershy squeak, nearly jumping into the air as Dusty seems to come out of nothing right behind her.

Before she could trot over and warn Aqua something funny was going on, Aqua suddenly took action of her own, leaving Hoss to stare in amazement at Dusty.

Shanna fanned herself with a wingtip "I'll never laugh at Stargazer again if you unis can do this stuff like it's nothing..."

"AAG!" how did that fall out! "OK! ok... you have me..." he looks up at the moon with a evil giggle "Think how this land may look if the sun NEVER was in the sky? day just as dark as now... oh ya it's dark... BYE!" a Shadow passes over and he is gone, not even a bag is lift. not a sound, not a word he was gone...

Using the dark he makes his way to the train yard and hides all his bags in his bunk and looks the door to his room on the yard. "that was way to close!" he pants, that was hard no way he can a other shadow walk for a few days. "be long gone before that sun is up." he gets in to his bed to rest, he had to pull a train! why in name of nightmare moon well they look for him here? He felt safe and feel to sleep.

((well he did leave a nice clue. :20: But he is good at this don't think just garbing him well work. but good luck! you may get him back in to his jail fore a week before his dad balls him out. but having some thing just fall out? no fun in that! get on that detective hat and how Dusty he can't go pull this off! :smug: ))

Aqua was astonished. Noone had ever made it out of there before. Yet he did so, just like that. She began to ponder. He said he was a train-puller, he has aquaphobia, and he probably has a warrant out for him. If he's a train-puller, He would be accustomed to the hard floors, would run pretty fast, and would probably find it safe there. IF you combine those together, it becomes obvious where he ran off to. As a little explanation; the best place to look would probably be the place he feels safest. Aqua took of in the direction of the train yards. "You coming? We got ourselves a thief to catch!"

(OOC: At that moment, I couldn't think of anything but pure luck to start the chase. Sorry.)