[Ponyville] A Simple Wagon [Open to All who Want to RP]

Bronies For Life

Hoss and Shanna both gasp in shock as the unicorn makes his allegances ever more known, then vanishes before their eyes.

When Aqua asks for their help, they both puff out their chests with a determined air. Hoss salutes her with his hoof "Wild Manticores could not stop us from helping you! Do you need to check your wagon first or is time too close for that?"

Shanna neighed and reared as if for a charge "I'll go see if the town hall is open and has any law ponies. I'll pass the word to anypony I see that there is a theif in town who may be a Nightmare Worshipper, then catch up to you! I can find my brother anywhere." (Hopefully this will attract more players :) )

With that, the twins set out on their missions, Shanna worrying in the back of her mind she may find Dusty under her bed some night with those scary powers of his...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoss fluttered his wings and rose up off the ground above the unicorn. He offered his hooves to Aqua "I can carry you if you want to save your strength, just point the way."

Meanwhile Shanna rapidly raced around looking for help, heading for the Town Hall "Somepony! Anypony! Help! Thief! A visitor to town just had her wagon robbed of jewels! Are there law ponies or Clops in this town?"

She fretted as she looked around "Celestia's mane! Do they roll the sidewalks up in this town when it's evening? Where is everypony?"

"AG!" Dusty covers his ears, this was getting out of hoof. What is up with this pony's! Don't they know how this works? he robes, they don't know, he leaves. But nooo, they can't follow that can they! "de's is a hole full of bull. They are going to get up half the town." he did not care at all if they did but he did not want one pony to know, what well she think knowing he did this so close to her home, heck and did not even say hi to her... "OK, that's that. Ah'm giving it all back." he was to week to shadow walk, but he keeps low as he makes his way back to the wagon to drop off the goods, and more. 200 bits can keep her form hunting him! that was close to ever thing he had on hoof, just leaving him with some bits to get food in the next town. "Ah hope this works..." he leaves a note saying 'Sorry miss, here is ever thing I toke from ya, and some bits for it two. You win this game, I give up. -From the outlaw'.

far out of the town he looks back and sinkers "for now..." he go's back on his way thinking of what to tell the boss for not pulling the train and being so late.

[Dusty is GONE! but not forever]

((have fun y'all! I did! But he well be back in time, but for now he has no more use here, he can't just sit and hide so he had to run, nothing stopping you guys form hunting for him, not like you guys can't work out ware he lives))

Aqua ran towards the train yard, expecting Dusty to be residing there. While she was left with almost no power left from the day and its messing with water, she pushed onward. Past tree's, the river, and houses she ran, all in an expectant glare. She thought the whole time, That thief's gettin whats coming for him! At last she arrived at the train yard, with it being absolutely full of... well... Just about anything train-related. She quickly turned her attention towards the housing area. Most of them were locked and shut tightly, but one was left open, and its door was basically falling off the hinges. A quick inspectation reveals that it smelt just like Dusty; and had hoofmarks leading to a nearby rail. She decided to follow these; and ended up back at her wagon. She decided that since she was here, why not check the damages? Upon opening the wagon, she found everything where it should be; and a bag of 200 bits. Aqua sighed. "And it was startin to get fun, too." Either way, she went and told both of the twins that the items were returned.

Hoss hovered over Aqua the whole way in case he saw the unicorn from his higher viewpoint. He muttered "Aw come on! Hes white and now he's clean. I should be able to see him a mile away!" He sighed, wondering just how good the outlaw life was at teaching stealthyness...

Shanna finally caught up to them at the train yard with several random ponies in tow. "I thought I had him but it was some unicorn colt, black with red mane, and wearing a cloak. I didn't think the spooktacular was that soon, or he's just wierd."

Hoss neighed as Aqua found the shack left open. *Snifff* "Ugh, yeh, that was him in there all right..." 0_o

In moments, the possie of technicolor ponies raced along behind Aqua, stopping in surprise as the trail led back to her wagon.

Everypony waited with baited breath as she checked the wagon, finding everything returned -with interest.

Shanna nickered to the ponies "Thanks for your help everypony! Be sure you lock your doors tonight."

Shanna shivered in worry, imagining having to look under her bed for a huge, rugged outlaw, owed a kiss... She shook her head "Ugh, that thought sounds like a "Rose Papilion" romance..." (+5 internets if anypony gets the ref... ;P )

Hoss clopped closer to Aqua "You look beat. Would you like help finding an inn and dinner?"

Aqua took a quick look into a nearby window. Legs shaking, dark circles, and about to faint. Yup. "Y-yeah. Now, if anypony minds, im gonna faint now." And that she did. She was completely beat: she was practically in a coma. The wagon locked up: she had some spell or other set up to lock it when she fell asleep.

The twins gasped, with Hoss snapping out both wings to catch her. Shanna moved around him to check her over "Oh dear, she's as drained as dad when he untwists a tornado by himself. Lets get her somewhere to sleep right away."

Hoss knelt down flat to the ground "Get her up on my back so we can get her to an inn. Hopefully we can find a medical pony there to give her a look, too."

Shanna nodded and slipped her forehooves under Aqua and eased her up on Hoss' back.

Shanna then did a check of the wagon, finding it magically locked. "All right, that will be fine by itself for now."

With the help of the possie they were pointed to the nearest inn, and set her on a bed.

Shanna elected to stay in the room with her while Hoss took the next room...

(want me to see if Mojo pony wants to bring his nurse char in? )

(ooc) Thanks for the invite, Boss!

sml_gallery_475_9_55339.jpg

Starflower

At the inn, checking in at the front desk was a light blue unicorn mare with purple mane and a stethoscope around her neck. Using her unicorn levitation powers, she writes her name in the inn's registar book.

"Starflower. There! All done!" she said as the quill dropped to the front desk. "I'll take my own luggage up to my room."

She floated three pieces of luggage around her as she walked towards the stairs and into her room.

"This will do nicely while I stay in Ponyville," she said, breathing a sigh of relief as she closed the door. Now standing in the hallway, Starflower was thinking about what she should do next.

Hoss ruffled his wings as he left his room.

Now settled in with his saddlebags by the bed, he came out intending on going to the register desk and seeing if any medical ponies were guesting here or how to contact one.

He nickered "Oh excuse me." as he moved to one side, about to walk around a unicorn mare... He suddenly stopped with an audible screech like car brakes, seeing a stethiscope around her neck.

"Oh! Pardon me, but are you a medical pony? We are helping a traveling unicorn salespony who spent all her energy trying to catch a thief tonight. She's completely out of it. My sister is staying with her in her room to assist her."

Meanwhile Shanna watched as the unicorn's eyes twitched in dreams. "I hope her dreams are more pleasant than mine might be...."

Aqua's eyes flashed. All of a sudden, she was at the beach, during a hurricane. The wind blew fiercely, sending a howl chilling down her spine through teh cold night air. It was so dark, she could hardly see. she quickly tried all of her friends doors. Not one of them would budge; most of the time, she would see her friends in the window, shaking there heads sadly... From the outside, her eyes twitched incredibly fast. On the inside, her heart rate was increasing vastly in a short amount of time.

Starflower gasps when she heard Hoss's story.

"I'm Nurse Starflower and a unicorn exhausting her energy is a serious matter!"

Using her magic to bring her black bag over to her, Starflower rushed into Shanna's room. The light blue unicorn quickly went to work.

"Got to act fast! Unicorns are magical ponies and must retain a healthy level of it to live. I'm going to attempt to transfer some of my magical energy into the patient. If this works, at least she'll be stable and conscious. Stand back please, I need plenty of room."

Closing her eyes, Starflower began to focus her thoughts. Within seconds, a tight beam of energy shot out from Starflower's horn and connected with Aqua's. Pulses of light could be seen traveling the length of the beam from the unicorn nurse to her patient. The transfer was taking more of a toll on Starflower than she thought it would. After two minutes of pulsing, the beam stopped and the nurse unicorn staggered, leaning up against the wall to support herself.

"Whoa! Haven't done one of these in many years. Guess I'm not as young as I used to be! If I did this right, the patient should wake up any minute. She's still physically exhausted, so she'll need bedrest for a while."

Aqua's heart rate dropped. She stirred awake. "Worst. Headache. EVER." she then looked around. "Um, why is everyone staring at me? Ohhhh-! yeah, the thief and I used up all my magic and stuff." She did a quick evaluation of her strength, and found she couldn't keep herself up. "Oh well. I feel like sleepin anyways. G'night." Aqua flopped down, and was out.

The twins watch in awe as the unicorn quickly gets to work "Gee, we had no idea it was that dangerous! We would have asked for help at the front desk right away if we had known it was more than simple exhaustion."

Shanna noses up to Starflower "That was amazing! Are you all right? do you need anything?"

They gasp and nicker in relief as Aqua sits up, then Hoss pulls a blanket over her when she falls asleep again "So all she needs now is sleep? How can we thank you? I'm sure she will thank you as well when she wakes up..."

"I'm fine, and thank you," Starflower said as she stood up on her four feet. "Glad I could help. Guess it comes from a lot of years of experience dealing with sick and injured ponies. Young mare, I don't think we've been formally introduced. I'm Nurse Starflower. Your friend just needs rest now, she will regained her physical strength and regenerate her magical energy as she sleeps. Could you tell me how she got into this condition? What did she do that so depleted her magical energy?"

The light blue unicorn looked concerned, hoping that her energy transfer will be enough to make the unicorn in the bed whole again.

Shanna nodded "I am Shanna Skybright and that's my brother, Hoss. We stopped at her wagon which had a strange unicorn lingering there. He was huge and wearing clothing like out west, and a live rattlesnake on his hat. Hoss knew something was wrong, but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, until he swore on the Nightmare...

She shook her mane "Anyway she heavily used her powers over water to expose him for what he was..."

Hoss chuckled "...And get him cleaned up in the process..."

Shanna shivered and swatted him with her wing "Yuck! Anyway, he vanished into thin air, like into a shadow as he refered to endless night, not a flash and pop like a teleportation, and apparently stole everything from her wagon. We then searched for him, with her in the lead, all her energy focused on finding him and punishing him. He got scared enough to secretly return everything and she collapsed once she saw she didnt have to chase him anymore tonight."

Shanna whewed "Is that Shadow magic anything you heard of? Do I have to worry about him finding me?"

Hoss's hackles raised as he snorted angrily "Wait, why would you need to worry about him?"

He gasped and looked at her as she blushed and looked down to the floor "Oh wait a minute, you promised to kiss him if he went into the water just so we could get him away from her wagon! Those Appleoosan types take that pretty seriously, dont they."

She blushed even brighter and made a Fluttershy squeak and nod. "T-the water... it turned black! W-what's his breath like? Ewww!"

"Oh my! That's horrible!" Starflower neighed in shock. "So this young mare's wagon was vandalized and she used her unicorn magic to drive the bandit away? Did either of you try to contact the authorities here to report this incident?"

Using her unicorn magic, the mare opened the room door to take another look at Aqua.

"Looks like she's resting comfortably now. Bandits ponies can be dangerous to confront. All of you are lucky not to be injured. Did you bring her wagon here?"

(ooc; I'll go ahead and give another reply, then see if Aqua wants to make a dream post or other)

Hoss nickered "We both tried, but Shanna went directly to the Town Hall as I followed Aqua."

The young mare nodded "Yes, the Town Hall was closed when I got there, but I managed to attract the attention of passersby who came aong to help. they pointed us to this Inn. I'm afraid we arent from Ponyville. Are there lawponies or clops for this town?"

Hoss shook his head "As for the wagon, I'm afraid she has some magical locks that clicked on when she passed out. it's going nowhere until she comes for it."

(OOC: Ive been calling pearl's Opals for forever! Herpderp. imagine that every time I said Opal i meant Pearl, please.)

Aqua imagined many things in her sleep. The sea, and its salty air, the cool summer breeze... She longed for it. All she wanted to do was go back and meet a nice stallion, settle down. She had a duty to her parent's, though. she couldn't just leave them! She flew back to her foalhood. She had just found the smoothest sapphire she had ever seen; and unbeknownst to her, it was a Star Sapphire. It sparkled perfectly, glinted as if it were glass, and had the deepest tint of blue. It was her pride and joy; she had hid it deep in the Everfree Forest, near a small lake of which only she knew its location.

Aqua sat up slowly, some hours later. "My god, that headache STILL hasn't died down!" She looks around to see Hoss and Shanna sleeping. With a devious smile, she levitated the nearby glass of water... And then, SPLASH! Hoss and Shanna were soaking wet; Aqua was rolling on the ground laughing.

"Ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho! I got ya! I got ya!" She quickly got up, and began drying them off.

"Whats a little prank between friends, eh?"

The twins yelped and jumped up in surprise, waking up quickly and seeing the unicorn laughing.

The pair looked at her and giggled, then Shanna ohhhed in surprise as the water was pulled off them by Aqua's powers. "I would guess you are feeling a lot better. Nurse Starflower was greatly concerned you were almost empty of power and gave you some of her magic energy to help."

Hoss awwed "And we cant shake water back on you from our wings..." and chuckled.

Aqua pondered for a moment, and then had an idea. "Hey, I owe you guys my life. To be honest, ive never met a nicer pair of pegasi then you two. How about I take you to my home town? its right near Hoofington. Quaint little place." Aqua's stomach then rumbled.. "But dear lord, can we go get something to eat first? im starving!"

The twins bounced on their hooves, each bouncing when the other lands, excited that she's doing so well. "We would be delighted to!"

Shanna smiles "Our parents can arrange a short leave of absence from our duties. How soon were you thinking of doing so?"

The twins laugh as she asks for food Hoss grins "Yes, the inn has a dining room down stairs if you have no special preferences. I'll go get Starflower if you want to go on down with Shanna..."