Upcoming FiM Story Project. Input is Needed.

RarityDash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I'll see if I can use him.

Oh, and I already have began. The story has just kind of been on hold for a month or so.

See this topic for more info and links to the first two chapters though:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/2754-my-little-pony-darkness-and-dawn/

Quick note: I'm chuckling right now because the only way I can imagine you working with so many characters would be writing this like The Odyssey by Homer, but without a bunch of dead greek soldiers. They go to one place, meet a character, kill the men (The women wished they died, I bet), move on. New place, stab it's resident's eye and leave (stealing the sheep). Oh, what's that? Whirlpool with teeth? Nah, let's go to it's sea monster neighbor instead. Mmmm, Helios' cattle. Oh no, lightning bolt. :P

Well, I never said I'll be using every character. I'm sure some of them I just won't be able to fit in, actually. Most characters I do use will have small parts; smaller cameo roles, only in a chapter or two each.

The main characters are still a smaller cast of my own characters. I'm just asking for other ponies to make the world of Equestria feel full.

• 1 month later...

Hum...having other people join your Story is interesting but at the same time dangerous, I pretty sure you know what you are doing but I still can't help but get this sense of feeling and worry that things could go horribly wrong. But If you ever need a blacksmith to make you something I think Darkfire would be more then willing to help, just need to make the character and everything.

Well, I'm not using them extensively, so I think I'm safe. This is mostly just a way to get around having to come up with a whole bunch of ponies on my own. Each character I do end up using will only be in a handful of scenes at most.

Thanks to everyone who's offered up their characters though. I'll see what I can do with them all. :)

Just as a heads up though, the story is currently on hiatus, but I do intend on picking it back up within the next couple months.