Name: Autumn Blaze

Shadows name: Silhouette Gloom of the sun-down land

Hoof puppet: Twiggy Bloom of the old woods

Sex: female 

Species: Kirin

Eye colour: Moderate gold

Coat: Light goldish gray with goldish gray ear tips

Mane/Tail: Moderate tangelo

Physique: Autumn Blaze stands around the average height of an equestrian mare without being to lean or full in body. Like all her kin she has cloven hooves and scaling along her muzzle back back. Her mane is very big, looking line a lion's it grows all the way around neck in very thick fur. Her tail is long, like a giffins, with long mane like fur growing on the underside starting half way down the tail all the way to the end. 

Residence: ‘The Grove’ as all Kirin do. Her home is found just outside of the Grove, one made by her own two… four hooves! Well she was welcomed back to the Grove she found it easier to not move everything she did. With her plans to travel the world she has left everything she cant take with her behind there, interesting friends in the Grove to keep an eye on her home well she is away. 

Occupation: Singer, speaker, stand up comedian, playwright, carpenter, farmer, herbalist, Etc, Etc she’s unemployed. 

Cutie Mark: N/A

Unique Traits: Autumn talks. A lot. But when one digs past what looks to be an utterly insane mare she has real talent with many things. She can grasp almost anything with shocking speed but never master it. She is a jack of all trades, master of none. Not that she can ever focuses on something for the time needed to master it too began with. 

History: “From a wonderful dad! I mean mom! Stallions can’t give birth. Besides the point they were totally awesome parents but this is about me! So this is my story with all the complicated descriptions and comedic tangents one can hope for! When I was reeeeally small they told me I was gifted! But that’s all boring things, I don't even remember half of it. Maybe for the best, you ever watch a foal? All they do is chew on things and cry about something you can’t hope to understand.  Tried foalsitting. Don’t recommend it. But when I was not so small I found my voice! The first time! Not the later time. That is later. I found I just loooove singing. And talking!

And other things! I was helping all over town, farming, building that, sell this. It was a wonderful time and everyKirin just loved me to bits! Ask them! I know every single Kirin ever I think! Well some time later, not missing too much. First crushes, good times, bad times, filly drama. Truuust me, you don’t need to know. Just ask Summer Flare! She’s like, my BFF! 

Well anyways the ‘big thing’ most known about us is not talking! Well one day… well lats back up! Sometimes we, the Kirin, get like mad! And not mad like “oh i dropped my bread!” but “that Kirin is on fire!” mad. It even happens to me! We just get soooo mad. Boom, fire! Yelling! Good thing fire doesn't hurt us! But it hurts are homes. What leads me back to what happend! One day we had a big one. All of us got in on it. Free for fall! It was bad. But Rain Shine she’s like, are queen or something do to how tall she is… I think. But she did not join in. She saw us going to town on the town, just everything was on fire, and got really mad at us. 

So seeing as the start of this was us yelling or something, I don't know, I think it was the price of something, she made us all go in the Stream of Silence. No clue how it works or why it is a thing! But it suppressed are voices aaand emotions. You ever had both suppressed? Not fun. Well! I was stuck like that for years and all the talking I could do was in my head! I got reeeealy good at it. But the voices in my head got boring and rude after years of being stuck with them as roommates. 

Well one day well I was arguing with Silhouette Gloom in my head I tripped and fell down in a lot of flowers. Well! One of them told me brew them in some tea! … I don’t remember why I did that honestly, have you ever tossed some random flowers in tea? But it was so worth it! Not the tea, it tasted pretty bad. But it did give me back my voice! Best day ever! I just had to let out a years worth of words! And I did! Well after like, one week Rain Shine told me get back in the river or leave town...

So after moving out of town to a hill with a stunning view I got to work! Made a home, farm, made friends. Silhouette Gloom is my favorite, don’t tell Twiggy. And made a living! … it was boring. And lonely! At first it was not a bad but after a few years it was just like not speaking at all! But with all the emotion! Well my saving grace came. Applejack! She is just the best. She cooks real good as well! So she got all brave and went to make us all talk! Us is Kirin. Well I had this gut feeling it will not work. I hoped she’d make it work but well, no Kirin knows Kirins like a Kirin! So after arguing about it with myself I set off to see how it was going. Good thing I did. 

Applejack and, to my shock, not at all a shadow, buttershy were about to go swimming in that Stream of Silence. Not willingly. I think… they were not puting up too much fuss for it. I almost did not save them! Maybe they wanted it. But my gut… or a voice told me to go save them! So I got all fired up and went racing in! Good thing they just did not drop them in the river or something. But after saving them we all talked and this time Rain Shine did not just tell me to leave and not come back. In fact she sided with me! And Applejack… Oh and flutterfly. Well I made them all that tea to let them talk! Told none of them how it tasted. Was fun. But after that they let me back in to town! All the talking, jokes, it was good.

But I saw something that just did not leave me. Applejack and Shyflutter were outsiders. I am going to be honest I didn't even know they were a thing! And there is a world full of them! And others! I just… had to see it all. So after a few years of planning I packed my bags and took to the road! Ok I didn't plan it in two years. More like one year. But I feel ready for it what can go wrong?” -Autumn Blaze, speaking to the world's most unlucky train passenger. 

Character Personality: Autumn Blaze is very excitable, chatty and eccentric to the extreme. Having gone years with no power to speak, than years living alone after that has left her leaping at every opportunity to talk, make friends or just interact with something. She made several imaginary friends that she speaks with with the two primary being Silhouette, her shadow, and Twiggy, a hoof holding a stick. This was born from her years of solitude and well being around others have helped combat this, she still speaks to them very often. This gives her a less the “all together” appearance around others. But she means well and will happily work with others to spend time with them. Even if it's just doing the dirty work. 

Character Summary: Autumn Blaze is an eccentric Kirin that spent much of her life unable to talk, then followed by being outcasted and living alone after curing her lost voice. With the help of Applejack and Fluttershy she was welcomed back to her town and was allowed to cure all of them from the self imposed silence. After living with her town she found a growing wish to explore the world and see more. There was so much she has yet to see or hear. So packing her bags she jumped on a train with no real game plan other than exploring the world and going wherever she can. 

• Like 1
  • Hearthoof 1