Hello,There

Spotty

Hello there ,lovely ponies .I am Princess Persephone.I love my son,Prince BlueBlood and my Husband BreakStream.

My favorite pony(s) is Applejack.I am the eldest of four,Here is the order.Oldest to youngest.I also Live in the forests 30 minutes away from apple acres.

Peresephone

Celestia

Luna

Memoria

My Story:

I am Persephone.

Many Many Many Years ago, when the sun and moon were still wee little fillies, Equestria faced quite the problem. There was no way for the season's to change. Winter would last far longer than it should, or the blazing summer would prevent fall and spring from happening at all, it was a mess. So the Great creator decided he needed a pony's help. He created a pony from snow, then wi...th the finest leaves of fall gave it lovely wings, he then took the prettiest flowers of spring and gave the snow pony dazzling eyes, then he finished it all by creating a mane from the summer night sky. The snow pony came to life, as a small filly who's beauty was unmatched, however, the all powerful creator realized that a filly wouldn't be able to perform the tasks he needed done. So the Filly aged faster than an average pony. The next day she was a young adult, and the next a full grown mare. Three days was all it took. She did her job well, Persephone, changing the seasons for Equestria, however, changing the seasons in so many places, and making sure to use the precise amounts of plants, or snow, or sun in each area began to wear on the poor seasonal pony's body. Besides that she grew depressed. Having lacked a childhood there was still so much she did not understand. Many, many years passed and though she had obtained much knowledge about the world she still felt like she lacked an identity because she had no real childhood or parents. She eventually gave birth, and that was the last straw. Her body was weak and fatigued and her sadness had engulfed her heart. She didn't have parents herself and knew she would be unable to raise her own child. So she put her lovely baby boy in the care of a family she hoped would raise him well, and disappeared forever. Someponies say she turned into the first Snow Cloud for the pegasus ponies to use to help create winter, some say she became the prettiest spring flower hidden deep within the depths of the ever free forest, some say she gave into the fall and became the leaves of every tree in Equestria. Most believe she turned into a single tree, atop a hill that could be seen for miles in every direction, the tree of seasons. It is the first tree to change season on it's own signifying to all of Equestria when they are to change the season.

Poor Princess Persephone, She would be so sad to see how her son turned out, but at least he got a childhood, something she never had.

More...

I Also Have a Facebook Page.

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Interesting combination of ponies and Greek Mythology. While Faust does claim that the Princesses both don't have parents, I still think there's some semblance of family out there somewhere, even if in a Sort of Zeus vs Chronos sort of way. The story of Perephone was always one I've loved quite a bit, and I studied quite a bit of Greek Mythology when I was younger. I can see a lot of it finding its way into the current iteration.