Pony Intros

I'm a bit surprised there was no topic for this already, to post intros in different languages. I would love to hear other bronies opinion about them, what You think? I quite hate our polish opening cause they picked for it bad actress, like AJ who sounds like little russian boy.

Some openings I remember (If You find not listed, post below please ^_^)

German Opening

I know someponies will not be interested in this, but I know there are some ponies that like me like to see MLP FiM in different languages :smile:

I posted this in this way cause one post don't allow me to post more than 2 videos at once :/

Oh my goodness, that french version is just awful ! Hahaha, it's sad that they butchered the traduction so much, considering how much work was put in the original. Anyways I think that if my little ponies come to France it won't sound like this. I hope.

Oh my goodness, that french version is just awful ! Hahaha, it's sad that they butchered the traduction so much, considering how much work was put in the original. Anyways I think that if my little ponies come to France it won't sound like this. I hope.

These are offical ones. :)

We need russian oping! :blah: áõùчðÑÂ! (now!)

I agree! :D

Being German myself I can tell you that the German intro is unbelievably bad. I don't know how they did it, but they managed to undermine what I love most about this show, that it is'nt patronizing towards their target demographic. Most german dubs are atrocious, but this especially rubs me the wrong way.