Lost in Las Pegasus [Las Pegasus] Attn: Ice Storm

Skycoaster

~~~Wind Dancer~~~

Wind Dancer smiled as her ice cream got delivered while Candy finished the rest of her wine. There was hardly enough for them to get tipsy over, especially with Windy being in Las Pegasus for so long already. Being famous she's had her fair share of fancy wines at events and was by no means a lightweight. That was a good thing though. That meant that she kept must of her cognitive functions and never let a stallion take advantage of her. 

As she was eating she heard Candy ask Aaron if they could do this, and when she looked up to see the Wild Blue Yonder II. She'd heard that it was more intense than the first one, but she hadn't been in it yet herself. They say it's as close to feeling like a Wonderbolt that most Pegasi get. "Sure, we can go do that. I haven't been on it yet myself. I'm sure it can't be that bad. At least not any worse than what I already do," she said with a smiled as she heard her continue talking about different places. 

She then giggled when she turned the brochure back to get again and she saw herself and Sky in the centerfold as the main attraction of the Mareage. At this point their volcano that they had was more of an accent point to get show than the other way around. "I'll be happy to. I do these shows every week. Recently more than once a week cause I'll perform with Sky to. It's quite a sight to see. The entire square is full every Sunday and Wednesday," she said with a giggle. "That said, one of the best places to go here thought, is an older part of Las Pegasus called Maremont Street. Especially after dark. They have magic effects and neon lights that make the entire street and the ceiling above it glow and have different effects," she added.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Candy’s eyes filled with foalhood joy and a large grin graced her face as she got a yes from her new friend. “Oh this is going to be so exciting. Did you get a chance to ride the original Wild Blue? My cousin Butter Corn said she was in the same car as Sorin’ from the Wonderbolts. I hear a lot of famous ponies try themselves on coasters. Someday you and your coltfriend should come to Bittsburgh to try the ol’ Jack Rabbit. It’s all wood and just turned 100.”

As Wind told her the best place to watch the show, she would find it on her tourist map and circle it with a pen held in her mouth. Looking up to Windy, she new that it must look off for an unicorn to do it this way. “Hehe, when your the only unicorn in a family of earth ponies, a few of their habits stick.”

As she waited for the waiter to return, she took out a few bits. “I know you said you got this, but at least let me get the tip? Corn pride you know,” she said with a stifled laugh. “Before we go, I gotta leave my autograph in my room. I’d hate for anything bad to happen to it.”

• 3 weeks later...

~~~Wind Dancer~~~

"I did not get to ride the old one unfortunately. I was still in the process of recovering from many wing surgeries when it shut down and the extra g forces that it puts on a pony could have undone the repairs and caused more damage. Other than my shows I didn't really get to do a lot of fun stuff growing up. But now that I'm filly recovered the Blue Two should be fine. I'm pretty sure I put out more g's than that does," Wind giggled. 

Then Candy mentioned the amusement park in Bittsburgh and said something about one of the wooden coasters being 100 years old. "Well, we'll have to try it out of were ever in the area. I don't know how Sky would be on a coaster though. I'm sure with that being that old it's had to go through some major repairs as well," she commented. She didn't pay it no thought about her using the pen in her mouth. It was pretty normal for everypony else. She actually didn't even notice until Candy said something about earth pony habits sticking with her. "Hey just about everypony still writes like that at some point," she says with a smile.

Wind Dancer then nodded as Candy said that she at least wanted to get the tip. It was her Corn pride. She understood that. All families had quirks like that. She really needed to buckle down and visit hers soon. Sure she told them about Sky in letters but it's different meeting them face to face. She also said that she wanted to drop by hey room to drop off her autograph book before they took off. That she didn't want anything to happen to it while they were out. "Sure thing! Are you staying here at the Mareage?" She asked

• Like 1