Howdy

moonatlas

Uh hiya, I'm Atlas. I'm kind of a veteran fan for MLP? I was super young when it came out but ever since then I've been a huge fan. Recently I've kinda dipped off of the fandom, but I kinda wanna take a step back in for nostalgia purposes. I enjoy Roleplay and I like to Draw digital art :) Feel free to ask me for RP I guess? I have a toyhou.se for my characters and what not, and you can ask for my discord if you prefer to talk to me there. Anyway uhh see ya 

• Like 1

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!  I'm the friendly neighborhood admin, basically the guy you PM when you want help with onboarding.  If you have any questions about how to get started, access to our Discord Server, or guidance through the character application process, feel free to let me know!

2 hours ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!  I'm the friendly neighborhood admin, basically the guy you PM when you want help with onboarding.  If you have any questions about how to get started, access to our Discord Server, or guidance through the character application process, feel free to let me know!

Thank you sm! :)

Pleased to meet you! Welcome to the server! I'm so jealous that you do digital art! I can't draw worth anything hahaha I watch artists on YouTube because it's so cool to me and I wish I could do it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...