Cubb's Character Corner

Cubbage

cubbage-3.png

Cubb's Character Corner

Join me on my quest to create a character of every race!

(click the character name to read their application)

Earth Ponies

-- Lope Lighthoof --

A friendly, athletic earth pony that was lead to join the Secret Monster Intelligence League of Equestria (S.M.I.L.E.) by a traumatic Ursa Major encounter

Unicorns

-- Morning Glow --

A unicorn filly with a talent in magic who was begrudgingly sent to the School of Friendship so that she could unlock her full potential. Her plan: graduate as quickly as possible

-- Tangent Line --

A mathematically-adept unicorn who takes her job as trainer very seriously as a member of the Secret Monster Intelligence League of Equestria (S.M.I.L.E.)

-- Twinkle Dawn --

An astrologer unicorn with a false belief that she is the rightful ruler of Equestria, a belief that has led her to form an underground resistance group set on overthrowing Twilight Sparkle

Pegasi

-- Cloudfeather --

A pegasus cloud machine technician who saves her bits and vacation days so she can spend as much time traveling and seeing Equestria as possible

-- Frostflake Northwind --

A young, naive, pegasus mare who is interning in the snowflake lab at the cloud factory so that she can be around the snow at all times of the year

Areions

-- Lunar Dash --

A proud areion, highly skilled in flying, who uses his talents and status as a Shooting Star to combat discrimination against his kind.

-- Valence Bond --

A blank-flank thestral who blames himself for his parents' separation and has been sent to the school of friendship as a sort of counseling for his anxiety over the issue

Kelpies

-- Flow --

A hopelessly-romantic kelpie who immigrated from Farsi to follow her dreams of fighting fires

Draconequui

-- Discord --

A reformed draconequus who's nature as a creature of chaos leads him to behave in completely unexpected ways

Humans

-- Cubbage --

Ok, fine, this isn't an actual character, it's me! Hahaha I'm a fun-loving MLP fan who's always down for some RP! Feel free to shoot me a DM here or on Discord and I'd love to do something!

Always check back for more! I intend to create more characters until I have one of every race!

ponysona-final-2.jpg