my mlp oc still doesnt have a name yet :(

emmyclou

im hoping to get ideas from other fans like you all, just comment any suggestions you might have

ill get the image asap, but my current device doesnt have it. she is a pink reformed changeling, a blonde mane (the artists idea that i liked), holes in legs (like unreformed changelings), other info tbd

Hmm... most changeling names I've run into either tend to be insect-related, or else vaguely strange (my own Changeling OC is named Kahz).

For you.... hm, pink and blonde... Amizz?  That's what came up off the top of my head.  Though, Ladybird (regional UK name for Ladybug) might also work.

1 hour ago, Blueblood said:

Hmm... most changeling names I've run into either tend to be insect-related, or else vaguely strange (my own Changeling OC is named Kahz).

For you.... hm, pink and blonde... Amizz?  That's what came up off the top of my head.  Though, Ladybird (regional UK name for Ladybug) might also work.

that could work, im just garbage at naming ocs, half of my non mlp ocs are just my name, but that doesnt really work in mlp

• 2 weeks later...