A Flare for the Mythical [ATTN: Pyro]

KaityKat

“I just thought that since our abilities are so similar that maybe they were related enough to learn to see more like you do. It’s ok if you don’t think it would work, I’ve gone this long with just this much.” She said, smiling slightly as Myth realized she was still holding Solar’s hoof, giggling a bit as she seemed to get embarrassed a bit by that. 

“Oh, sure, I’ll help you write a letter.” Solar smiled, nodding a bit before she walked over to her counter and searched for some paper to write on. “What kind of work do you do?” She asked, trying to make some small talk while she searched. 

Myth thought for a second. She knew that STAR had recently become public, tho not announced so most ponies still don't know about it, so she wasn't quite sure what all it was okay to say. She figured she should play it safe. "Well..." she scratched the back of her head "I-I'm pretty sure most of it is still secret, but... it should be okay to tell you that I research magic and help to develope new.... magical... technology..... stuff." she resisted the urge to tell her what projects she was working on. Myth smiled as she watched Solar going through her stuff to find what she was looking for. She could feel herself beginning to sweat a little. She cleared her throat and tried to offer her own small talk in response "S-so uh.... what do you do here at the school?"