Warm Up The Ice (Ice Storm and Tiger Blood)

PyroBlaze

Tiger Blood had been looking forward to this, especially after gathering more info on Icy from Blueblood. It was actually pretty fortunate that this was the name he drew, since she was friends with his boss, he got to find out what sort of things she liked easier than it would be otherwise. For now, the stallion scanned the crowd looking for her, and checking on the little device he got to simulate his boss’s ability. 

Eventually, he spotted his quarry by herself and he started making his way over, activating the device on the way. As he passed behind a pillar, he emerged on the other side as a mare, tightening her pants a bit due to her smaller body. She stopped behind Icy, clearing her throat a bit and letting out a low whistle. 

“Well, hello there. You’re Ice Storm, right? Bluey certainly didn’t exaggerate about your looks.” She said, giving a wink to the blue unicorn. 

~~~Ice Storm~~~

This party was going to be a long night, that was for sure, but she was quite happy to be here. Sure she could have stayed in Las Pegasus with her family, but... Ponyville still had special meaning to her. It was technically where she had first met both Raven and Myth, which both were now firmly a part of her herd. The only thing missing was a legal marriage to bind them for eternity. She was supposed to be meeting them soon for the main ceremony, but she had a couple things that she had to take care of first. Mainly, her secret princess stuff. She was still looking for a violet colored pony before she heard a whistle from behind her. She turned around when she heard a mare clearing her throat, and saw a pony that she knew! Well, not really, but kinda. Tiger was one of Bluey's guards, and she'd been with Bluebelle enough to know them. Though one thing that she knew was that Tiger was usually a stallion, so seeing them as a mare was... surprising at first, but not unwelcome. When she heard her say that Bluey certainly didn't exaggerate about her looks, she smiled and resisted the urge to get too flirty. They were in public after all. 

"Indeed I am! You must be Tiger! I've seen you around a few times when I've come to visit Bluebelle, but this is the first time I've seen you as a mare. I must say, the look is quite becoming of you!" she smiled extending a hoof to shake.

• Like 1

“Well thanks, I like to think I look good in both forms, but I hear you prefer the mares. I don’t blame you, I do too.” Tiger smiled back, winking as she shook the offered hoof and chuckled slightly. “There are some good-looking stallions out there too, but mares tend to be my first choice.”

Shrugging, the earth pony turned to pick up the box she brought, showing her backside mostly on purpose. Sure, there was a pair of pants there, but Icy could probably still get a good look. Soon enough, Tiger turned back around, holding out a box with a ribbon around it. 

“Hope you like chocolate, I figured I’d get you some treats. There’s some strawberries in there too.” She said, smiling a bit. She leaned in to whisper the next part. “You could have me for the night too, if you want.” She finished with a wink. 

• 2 weeks later...

~~~Ice Storm~~~

Ice Storm smiled back to tiger and nodded when she heard the mare said that she herself preferred mares and didn't blame her. She added that there were some good looking stallions out there, but mares tend to be her first choice as well. "Yeah, there are plenty of stallions that look halfway decent, but most of the ones that I've ever dealt with have been... well, one of them was two-timing me without either myself or the other mare he was with knowing about it, but we've forgiven each other since. my other exposure to working with them had been Sombra, The Red Jarl, and Blueblood, Blue being the best among them without question. Though I still prefer belle than blood though. After all, there are a lot less consequences to a couple of mares having some fun than otherwise. At least until horns get involved. then anything's a toss up," Ice replied watching as Tiger turned around. She had no qualms making her intentions known, even if she was covered at the moment.

At the mention of the gift, she smiled once more. "I love chocolate, and strawberries are my absolute favorite! They are hard to find in season right now though," she smiled before smirking at the final offer. "Well then, after the party, depending on what my girls are up to, I might have to take you up on that offer. Maybe we can get the whole group together. Now that would be a wild night," Ice smiled returning a wink of her own.

• Like 1

Tiger hummed slightly as Ice described her experiences with stallions. All in all it didn’t seem like she had great times with them, which was unfortunate, but not that big a deal. Thankfully it seemed like she appreciated the gift, and Tiger’s offer. The earth pony grinned at that response before responding. 

“Well, I am looking forward to it.” She responded, winking again. “By the way, if you want more of those chocolates, you can get them from Cocoa’s shop here in Ponyville.”