[SP] Oh what fun Attn Pyro

Skycoaster

Midnight had planned this out perhaps a bit too well. He has drawn the name of a dragon from Ponyville, however his current posting kept him away on hearthwarming eve. He had an ingenious idea however. A scavenger hunt that would lead KoJo to Canterlot. 

First was the clue left at the dragon’s door leading him to the one of the historical markers in Ponyville. With the next clue he included a few small gems as a snack. The second clue would take him to Sugar Cube where a cupcake in the shape of a dimond would hold a train ticket and instructions for when he got to Canterlot. 

As Midnight sat in the pub, he could only hope that KoJo enjoyed puzzles as much as he did, or else he may have an irritated dragon searching for him. 

Kojo had just finished up his work for the day when he discovered the note attached to his door, following it to a local landmark. He smiled as he discovered the gems, snacking on them as he made his way to his next destination. Ending up at Sugarcube Corner, he took the cupcake that was meant for him, giving the Cake family a happy wave on the way out. Next appeared to be going to Canterlot, so he headed to the station and got on a train. He finished off the cupcake and the gems on the ride over, exiting the train empty-handed but with a good filling in his belly. The little dragon smiled happily, looking around the Canterlot station before taking a peek at the instructions he was left.

The next instruction Midnight left was directions to 'Old Canterlot.' "The darkest place in a bright city. Where four X's will mark the spot. Below a package awaits." The package would be neatly tucked away below the old clock tower in the center of town. The X's referring to the roman numerals on each side of it's face. The box itself would contain a few gems mined from his home town... a place said to touched by Nightmare Moon's dark rays. The two of them had a silver band around each of them. One would say To Kojo. The other would say from Midnight Oil. A note would also accompany them.

"Happy Hearthswarming Kojo. I do not know a lot about dragons, however I do know they like gems. These dark stones where found near where I grew up and I thought they would make a hansom gift. I also know that dragons like to eat gems, which I highly recommend you do not with the two with the bands. If you want to try the small, plain one, go head, though don't say I didn't warn you as they where said to be turned black by Nightmare Moon's eclipse.

You will also find a train ticket for your return home as well as a few bits if you decide to try the local pub, assuming you are of age. Happy Hearthswarming."