[SP] Surprise and Shine [Attn Ice Storm]

Blizzard would lead the pink mare out of line, but not far away. He also motioned for her friend to follow. “I apologize for doing things this bluntly, but my assignments have been keeping me far to busy to do this the proper way.” Looking in Twilight’s direction

he would raise his eyebrow. “Besides, I think she signed me up for this,” he’d say with a tad bit of sarcasm. 

Blizzard would levitate a small box from within a pocket inside his cloak. When she would open it, she would find a lite blue scarf, hood woven with snowflakes. Each end near the tassels would feature the spa pony’s cutie mark. 

~~~Aloe Blossom~~~

Aloe would have followed behind the guard rather closely. She had an idea of what this was about, and she didn't want Rose to get the wrong impression and drain this pony where he stood. Especially considering little Albedo is with them. He apologized for the bluntness of the transgressions, but his duties kept him from doing things proper. She understood that to an extent. She also realized that her assumptions were correct. Though she was pleasantly surprised when she was handed the box. 

It was very much not shampoo shaped. In fact, it was in the kind of box that your would expect an article of clothing to be in. When she opened it, and she found the scarf, her eyes lit up. "Oh my.... This is beautiful! I don't even know what to say! Almost every time I sign up for this everypony gives me something like shampoo or herbs or something spa related. I love my spa don't get me wrong, but I am so much more than just what I do," she said, wrapping the scarf around her neck and then giving Blizzard a friendly peck on his cheek. "Thank you. I will have to return the favor. Next time you need to unwind, come by the spa. On the house," she smiled.