Now that you're sitting comfortably I shall begin

Sherlock Hooves

Greetings everypony, I was just out and about checking the links around other pony related sites and I stumbled across this lovely little gem. Thought I would give this a shot and see how things go; I've been a member of the fandom for a little bit but I haven't actually tried to chat with my fellow bronies and I figured it was time I should try. I hope to meet some interesting equines in the near future, and hope this experience will be.... most engaging. :)

Hi!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hi!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Well I was investigating the links around some of the other MLP websites, namely Celestia Radio, and I came across this so I wanted to try.

Is it particularly nerdy of me to only be able to picture Sherlock Holmes as.... Data pretending to be Sherlock Holmes?!?!

SHERL-DATA.JPG

Welcome to Canterlot. :grin:

Well yes it is rather nerdy, but around here I doubt that will be an issue. Not a bad choice to picture Mr. Holmes as, however I think I'm far better looking :P