Evil pony clones

Mayday

Oh my goodness. My characters are such jerks that they ARE the evil side. :D

If you flipped them maybe only Trillium would be a cranky selfish witch. They rest would turn into well behaves ponies filled with gumdrops and roses.

A good Dusty hooves? I think the world well fall in to it's self.

But off the top of my head, clean, giving, nice, not a heavy drinker, likes kids and all that junk. To sweet if you ask me.

Hmm... so if we were to do mirror universe versions of my characters, I think it would look like this:

Radiant Steel: Radiant would be a complacent coward. She'd be just generally apathetic toward most things and resort to mischief and foul play to solve her problems.

Lady Luck: Lady would be a benevolent and altruistic pony who applies herself toward the good of society. She'd probably be kind of hollow inside and maybe have a cruel side that surfaces on occasion though.

Spirit Flame: Spirit would be emotionless and machine like, with a perfect understanding of the world around her. She'd probably disapprove of it and seek to use her power to destroy it.

Midnight Brand: Midnight would be a fundamentally gentle and good pony, who after a series of all important events in her life goes completely unhinged, becoming a cruel and malevolent beast.

Hopesong: Hopesong would be bitter, immature and ultimately selfish. Basically your typical spoiled child with maybe even a sadistic side.

Gilda: Gilda would be a hard working and honorable griffin, friendly and understanding toward ponies and able to express her true feelings easily.

Dazzle Dawn: Dazzle would be a perpetually sad pony, full of hate and ill intent. She'd seek to spread sorrow throughout Equestria with her malevolent magic.

Ardent Fate: Fate would be a lazy pessimist who never stops kicking herself for her failures. Bitter, jaded and criminally unsure of herself.

hi hi

Ginger Mint: would use her charm and good looks to persuade ponies into doing things for her amusement. She'd purposefully brew awful teas and laugh on the inside as her victims try to tell her how good it is, in hopes of getting on her good side. The more embarrassing the prank, the better.

You know oddly enough that make me understand the real Ginger Mint better. O.o

Haha, that's a funny subject !

Whirlwind would still be a flying hazard, but she wouldn't care about others as well. She'll actually laugh at their sadness when she destroys something, rather than be sorry. She'll be completely egoistical, very competitive, and would enjoy belittling others. Not nice at all !

Moondrop ... would make bombs ? Yeah, I guess she would. Since she knows the outside world through books and stories, she'll be an ideological terrorist who think she knows everything, rather than the curious and naïve pony she is. (That's an interesting evil pony !)

Bumble Buns would spend her life getting revenge on all the ponies who hurt her ! Since I'm sure she can make money with the farm, she'll become a cruel, sadistic criminal.