I still sing it all the time

Squeegy

I saw the topic title and honestly thought it was about the Ducktales theme song. I dunno why, guess it's just the most memorable song from my childhood. :blah:

Life is like a hurricane here in duck burg. Race cars lasers aeroplanes. its a duck blur. lets solve a mystery or rewrite histroy. Duck tales ahooohoo everyday their out there making Duck tales ahoohoo.

LOVE THAT SHOW. thanks for reminding me of its awesomeness

This is your singing telegram I hope it finds you well, *giggle at the ghosties!* think you're really swell. All you have to do is take a cup of flower, *PUT YOU IN TRANCES*, now just take a little something sweet not sour. *So, what do you say?*

Eeyup. Them cupcakes sure do put ya'll in trances. ^^

This is your singing telegram I hope it finds you well, *giggle at the ghosties!* think you're really swell. All you have to do is take a cup of flower, *PUT YOU IN TRANCES*, now just take a little something sweet not sour. *So, what do you say?*

Eeyup. Them cupcakes sure do put ya'll in trances. ^^

and then i was like..."Oatmeal? are you crazy?"

• Like 1

What Pinkie says: This is your singing telegram I hope it finds you well! You're invited to a party 'cause we think you're really swell!

What Derpy hears: I have efficiently brought forth a vocal-induced message stating the details to perform a large gathering to hopefully bring forth happy emotions. I have reason to believe you have enough structure and poise to attend.

What Pinkie says: This is your singing telegram I hope it finds you well! You're invited to a party 'cause we think you're really swell!

What Derpy hears: I have efficiently brought forth a vocal-induced message stating the details to perform a large gathering to hopefully bring forth happy emotions. I have reason to believe you have enough structure and poise to attend.

Lord Gummy Alligator is aging past his first year, so aid us in mass rejoicing! The baked goods will be most succulent, and the assorted gathering items incomparable in quality.