My intro of sorts :)

Vinyl Scratch

Hey fellow bronies, what's going on? I'm Jon, a 17 year old brony currently residing in eastern PA, USA. Not much else.

I'm a writer of many pony fanfics, mostly shipping fanfics, not really any grimdark, as I'm not the biggest fan of it, I believe that MLP is bright and colorful for a reason. I've been checking out sone colleges, looking at a ton of them, NYU and Penn State to be more specific, looking at DJing once I'm a bit older, hence my obsession with Vinyl Scratch, I love her vibrancy and she just seems like a great pony :D

I plan on writing a DJ PON-3 application once I get out of the binds of the intro forum XD

Really not much else to say, other than I'm a graphic artist and a devoted computer geek, although you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me... ;3 Off to find a good DJ PON-3 Shirt!

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Welcome to Canterlot. I hope you have fun. :)

Unfortunately, I think there might already be a Dj-P0n-3 in the RP.

Yup, just saw that actually, I might apply for Lotus/Healing Waters instead, maybe even Fluttershy, I see she isn't taken, think I have a chance?

Although I'm a little disappointed I can't apply for the DJ :( But oh well, I'll (if I'm allowed to) keep my username in honor of the awesome pony :D

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

If you do the best job with the application, I think it's possible. :) I think the staff is pretty fair when judging the applications.

Cool. Vinyl Scratch is an awesome pony.

Just finished my Fluttershy app, and I'm working on my own OC app, although I'm not sure if I filled out the Main Char app the way I should, did I need to make a small story or something for Fluttershy? If so, no problem ;D

Okay, well, I see you did both your characters in one application. You're supposed to just have one character per application.

The best advice I can give you with applications is to look at some of the other applications for inspiration. Use those as a sort of guideline to help you figure out what yours needs. :)

Okay, well, I see you did both your characters in one application. You're supposed to just have one character per application.

The best advice I can give you with applications is to look at some of the other applications for inspiration. Use those as a sort of guideline to help you figure out what yours needs. :)

fixed the two in one thing, thanks for the tip :D I'll do some looking around :)

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Also, for Applications, be sure you don't have more than two up at a time. It's a rule. :) Be sure that one is marked [FINAL] and the other [WIP] as well. Dem's da rulez!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Heyo, Fellow vinyl fan - I be the RP Whirlwind currently playin' the DJ herself - nice to see love goin' on for everyponies favourite DJ!

Sorry 'bout bein' the one currently playin' the role, but methinks you'll find RP nirvana no matter who you app...

Just relax, have fun and do your best.

I have a feeling we may see more of each other yet - stay frosty! <3~

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Also, for Applications, be sure you don't have more than two up at a time. It's a rule. :) Be sure that one is marked [FINAL] and the other [WIP] as well. Dem's da rulez!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks for the greeting :D If needed I'll take down the "Nightshade" app, and I'll leave the "Fluttershy" one up, as I really want to play as her :)

Oh, and how do delete a topic?

Heyo, Fellow vinyl fan - I be the RP Whirlwind currently playin' the DJ herself - nice to see love goin' on for everyponies favourite DJ!

Sorry 'bout bein' the one currently playin' the role, but methinks you'll find RP nirvana no matter who you app...

Just relax, have fun and do your best.

I have a feeling we may see more of each other yet - stay frosty! <3~

I'll stay frosty indeed, and congrats for getting the role as DJ PON-3, and I look forward to the RP on this site :D Maybe I could make a DJ type OC too, get a little DJ in my RP life on this boss of a website :3

You actually can't. Just hit the report button at the bottom of a topic and in the details just put you want it deleted. Only Admins and Moderators can delete topics.

Okay, will do, and i'm working on a backstory for fluttershy as we speak :D Hopefully I can finally get accepted into the mane 6 :)

Hey another Vinyl fan! Always fun to see one! Hope I can get to RP with you too once I manage to create my own character and pass the application.

*brohoof*

*Brohoof*

I too look forward to doing with you, after my apps go through, I actually applied for Fluttershy but the lack of feedback kinda sucks *wink wink* jk lol :3 nice meeting ya

Oh my, more Vinyl fans. Well, the more the merrier. Good luck with your application, my dear, and welcome to Canterlot!

The more vinyl fans the better, oh, and do you happen to know how long it takes to get a response for an application? Other than that, here is a quote for Vinyl fans, about Vinyl fans.

"We are legion, we are many."

I think it fits pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...