Awesome and Amazing Brambleberry (final)

Boss_Hoss1

Name: (The Amazing and Awesome) Brambleberry

Sex: female

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: bubblegum pink

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Lavender with grape purple highlights, slightly curly with the forelock parted at the horn.

Eye Color: purple

Cutie Mark: 3 red berries on a three-way twist of bramble vine.

Physique: Elegant and fit.

Origin: Canterlot

Roleplay Type: Crossover

Motivation: Fame and fortune.

Dislikes: Being ignored, losing, being broke, competition, strange stalkers.

Character Summary: "So, a humble scribe like you wants the story of how the Awesome and Amazing Brambleberry got her start? Well I will tell you, dear sir. Would it shock you that Brambleberry is but a wonderful stage name? Pour me another glass of wine, and listen to the tale of little Rareberry..."

Born to a unicorn couple strong in magic, Rareberry grew up in Canterlot under her parents tutelage, her magic weak and scattered. Her parents assured her it was a phase and she would grow proficient in magic if she worked at it.

It was a sometimes frustrating fillyhood for her but she was becoming proficient bit by bit, but she wanted it now!.

In her studies, she found certain herbs and berries would add a boost to magic power. -Particularly a potion made from the rarely seen Brambleberry.

Perhaps when she could do her magic right, and as strong as her parents, she would get her Cutie Mark!

One day, while her parents were away for a dangerous trip, she made one of her own, easily escaping her donkey nanny.

Rareberry made her way through the countryside to the base of Dragon's Peak.

The climb was daunting but she wanted her magic to be strong and effective. Difficult at first, but growing better with her determination, she levitated rocks, teleported over gaps, made lightning to chase off a mountain cat, and other trials.

Finally, she found the bushes near a dragon cave.

She collected the berries after many scratches and bramble stickers in her hide, then heard a bray! Her nanny, Switchtail had found her.

Anypony that could be spared was searching for her, in fact.

Unfortunately, the brays suddenly got the attention of a grumpy green dragon who came out to make a light snack of the annoyance.

The exhausted filly screamed in horror, she couldn’t possibly use her magic to stop such a beast, but she knew she had to try.

Rareberry frantically tried to teleport but it was farther than she had ever done before. Switchtail screamed in terror and the little filly somehow teleported right in front of the nanny.

Both expected to be crushed and slashed by the massive paws, but a force field shielded them both for the precious moments needed to get into a steep gully. Before the dragon could dig them out, the searchers arrived and drove the beast away with lightning and pegasus tornados.

It was a tearful reunion with her parents amid sobs of her being sorry. She then showed them the brambleberries she had come to find and told them why. Her parents and Switchtail smiled and asked her how she had done her magic so well without the berries?

The filly suddenly realized she had not needed the berries when she was focused on succeeding. Her face lit up with realization; The boost she needed was with her the entire time. Suddenly there was a tingle and flash on her flanks. She got her cutie mark! The brambleberries would always be a reminder her boost would always be within her.

As she grew up, she gravitated to showing off to others and performing feats of magic to applause and attention, and one day was persuaded to make a traveling act of it by a very clever agent. -Not that she needed much persuasion, mind you. She then took the stage name of her Cutie mark; Brambleberry.

"*yawn* So, sir scribe, there you have the wonderous, and sometimes embarrassing, account of my beginnings. If you come to my show tomorrow, perhaps I, the Amazing and Awesome Brambleberry, can tell you some more tales of my adventures afterward? Oh and do bring some more wine, that's a good boy..."

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

Unbeknownst to her, elsewhere in the multiverse, a toy company made a series of retro-nostalga toys, under the knock-off name, "My Pretty Ponies".

Unwitting toy desingers made a MPP doll identical to AnA Brambleberry, but as an Earth pony doll. -To be brought to life by a technodaemon as The Wicked, Wicked, Dr. Brambleberry when the warehouse was overrun in the Great Toy War!

...But that is another story...

(This mare is for the crossover section, as the alternate universe version of one of my other characters. She will be in a series of RPs of comic errors with several other crossover characters who know that other character all too well... ;-) )

gallery_530_24_172305.jpg

Nice pony! Yet another "show-off" type I see. Some competition for Trixie I presume? I also like how you added a story to the end, quite the nice touch to any app. Her personality is pretty much thrown at us, which is a very good thing :D

Thank you, she's at least competition for Trixie in the crossover area, and her attitude will be getting attention she did not expect. ;) The story part was fun to do too. :D