Saluto, everypony!

crp_dude

Hello, Sorry for the largely incomplete profile, I just thought it proper to announce myself before I chalked up days of inactivity fixing my profile to preferred standards.

Hello, everypony! My ponysona name is Senyor Apis, named for my love of bees, beekeeping, honey, everything that goes with. Additionally, my family is 60% Italian (or, Itailian, if you prefer.) so I take the idea of tracing my roots and utilizing Itailian culture very seriously; call it a matter of pride. As an artist, I stand as a general renaissance man, doing drawings, both traditional and digital, music to a lesser degree, I do very good European accents across the board making me a versatile voice actor, as well as live acting, dance, writing, heck I even do architecture. I currently work as a teaching assistant in Pittsburgh, in the arts field, which is a position I understandably enjoy.

For those interested in seeing some of my small-time artwork (I haven't really had the time for the big things,) I do have a FurAffinity page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/crpdude/

I hope to further exercise my character's personality by taking advantage of what I hope may be a friendly and receptive group of role-players in this community, and perhaps further share my own abilities with the fandom as a whole!

If there's anything you want to talk about, please feel free!

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I just happened by this particular forums while I was browsing the Brony Show website, thought "ooh, this looks to be my style", and joined!

• Like 1