The After-Race Party [Open]

BaconofChaos

(ooc): Whoa! I was sure 'asleep at the wheel' on this RP, sorry Boss Hoss

Mojo nodded as he continued dancing with Shanna.

"Thought I heard that there was a pony who was going in the woods after that beast. What was her name? Cindy... Candice.."

Meanwhile, Jubilee savored every moment she was spending dancing with Hoss above the dance floor.

"I have no special plans, Hoss! I'd love to spend more time with you!"

The blonde Pegasus was living a dream! She'd never felt this way before over any stallion!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanna smiled as she danced with Mojo. "Oh, I think that was Candy Catch-em. I think her job is catching things, so I think that would be right up her alley."

She danced lightly on her hooves. "Can you imagine going after creatures as a job? Sounds dangerous to me."

Meanwhile, Hoss smiled at Jubilee as he hovered over the floor. "Well, Since we're in Ponyville, there's this one place run by a talented mare... No, wait, she was in the race today. How about that new place in Canterlot, the restauraunt converted from a historic firehouse? And tomorrow, How does going to see "Captain Equestria" and eating at "The Golden Cloud sound?"

gallery_299_36_19085.png

Lyra stared at Bon Bon in confusion for a moment. She trotted quickly to catch up with her now-girlfriend, and walked close alongside her. "We're not going back to the party? You... have something else in mind?" she asked, oblivious to anything the beautiful mare may have had in mind. She tried to read Bon Bon's expression, but all she could do was stare.

Those beautiful eyes... how did I never see them before?

She moved closer to Bon Bon until their bodies were almost touching, feeling a strange pang of excitement come over her. Truly, she'd never felt so happy. Even the day she got her cutie mark didn't make her feel this way.

(OOC: Another short one from me I'm afraid. Didn't want to leave you hanging for too long. Love the new Bon Bon banner by the way!)

Colton was resting at the inn on the other side of town, he had been out late last night and as a result, was eager to sleep most of the day away, he had only planned one thing for that day, attending the race.

Colton rustled about in his bed, trying to find a comfortable way to lie down, he flailed his hooves about trying to get comfortable in some way, whilst he did this however he unwillingly flung his bedroom blinds up nearly blinding him with sunlight as he fell out of bed.

"Ouch! Stupid sun, why are you even that high up yet, it's only supposed to be mor-" Colton stopped himself and realised the mistake he made, Colton wasn't one to quit however. He flung open his window and flew as fast as he could to the race track but to no avail as nopony was there.

Colton sulked about Ponyville for a while, he was relatively new to the place and had hoped that attending the race would help him make some friends in this unfamiliar place. He walked for while, staring at the floor, going over in his head how he could of been so stupid. And then he remembered. There was talks of having an after party, this was his chance. He asked around until he knew the location. He rushed over to the party, hoping that he wasn't late this time, but in his ignorance and excitement he forgot to look where he was flying, if he did he would of realized that he was heading straight for Lyra and Bon Bon.

Colton realized his near mistake and quickly turned to try and avoid the two, which he successful managed to do, but only putting him in the direct path of a tree. Colton smashed his head against the hard bark and created a hole in the tree, which he was then wedged in.

"Uh....hello? Anypony.....help?"