Yo.

TempoMix

Ola compadres, how ya doin'?

The names HungryTempo, but you can call me Temp, Abe, Hungry, Jay or Midget.

I'm a 16 year old with a easily distracted mind, I live in Mexico, daydream and quietly watch the days pass by.

Eesh, I'm not good with intros..Welp, I like music, reading and procastinating, also gaming but I don't do that as often as I used to.

My taste in music is actually very wide, from jazz, pop, psychadelic to country-rock, celtic, techno and more. My favorite bands being Rise Against, Metallica, Atmosphere, Grieves, Astronautalis, Friendly Fire and Calvin Harris to name a few.

Don't be fooled by my name! I can't compose a song even if it beat me in the head, much less play an instrument but I wish. All I can do is appreciate good music and dance, I love dancing. And reading. I got the name tempo because I just love to hear the beat and rhyms. I was also very hungry when I picked it out.

I'm a huge bookworm, give me a book, an mp3 with music and I'm set for life. You can say I'm a bit worse then Twilight, heh.

I've also roleplayed, its been a very loong time since I've done that. I've tried to do it again, but unfortunatly I end up leaving in the middle of one. I don't know why, it could be because I'm so used to other people abandoning one I sort of picked up the habit. I wish I didn't, I really like roleplaying.

I kind of found this site when I heard of Ponychan, I saw this place mentioned and I decided to look it up.

Er..soo, there ya go, I guess. Nice to mee you all, I hope to stay here and get to know everypony here, heh.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

We have the Music Showcase and a Writing Discussion areas you might want to check out. You sound like you like that sort of thing. ;)

Welcome to Canterlot!

@Davroth: I mostly like fictional stories, like Warriors, Guardians of Ga'Hoole and Wolf Brother. I've read few other books. One of my favorite authors is Gary Paulsen, Brian's Winter being my top favorite book.

I've noticed that book with survival themes, like Hatchet and Wolf Brother, are types I tend to like. Especially if they have a 'Native American' feel to it, I'm obsessed with that.

@MyLittlePonyTales: Thank you! I'll be happy to check them out! I'll make sure to read the rules

@Phil: Thank you! I hope to love it here aswell.

@Appliance: -waves- Thank you for your warm welcome -tips hat-

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

@Skye: Thank you! I was starting to get bored with my non-pony avatar.

I draw, I forgot to add that to my intro but I think its long enough, eheh..I'd probably be stalking the art section, I love drawing and seeing other artist, it kinda made me a bit intimidated to see so many wonderful writers and artist.

I'm going to have to change the title, its a bit to long.

@MyLittlePonyTales: Oh snap! How did I forgot about that? I love the Redwall, It broke my heart when I heard Brian had died, I really looked up to him. Unfortunatly I only have one book, I've been trying to save money to get the rest of the Redwall series and even get a few of his audio books.