Hi. Quick question...

soraos21

Hi everyone. Name's Andrew, but you can call me Soraos or Sora instead. I'm a fairly new fan of MLP(started watching the series a few days ago, waiting for new Season 2 episodes to appear...), and I thought it would be nice to RP with others. My question is who else has a character that owns a library?

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;-) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

I am not sure what characters have a library in the RP, perhaps one of them will see this and answer. I know Twilight does in the RP, of course, and I have seen an RP based on a library although I cannot recall right now who "owns" it.

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Hm, I don't think anypony really owns a Library. I know that Twilight Sparkle lives in one, and my character ShadowMist is like the janitor at the Ponyville Library. There's also the library in Canterlot, though I'd say that really belongs to Princess Celestia or somepony important. So, I don't think we have any library owners at the moment.

Welcome to Canterlot!

If you want to apply for a character for use in the RP, use the Applications section of the forum. Just make sure you use the format from the "Application Form" topic found there when applying for your character. :)

Yeah. The format should be identical. :)

You mean like to generate a customizable pony image? I think there are a number of things like that around. I haven't really made much use of them myself. A quick search brought me to this pony creator. Looks to have a lot of features to me.

Yeah. The format should be identical. :)

You mean like to generate a customizable pony image? I think there are a number of things like that around. I haven't really made much use of them myself. A quick search brought me to this pony creator. Looks to have a lot of features to me.

This is pretty much the best one I've seen.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

OKay, that Pony Creator how does one take the pony you make and show him off here? I tried everything!

Up on the top left, hit Advanced. Then, there's a button that says Export Pony Image. That will allow you to save the pony to your computer.

You can also use the Prnt Scrn button, which should be located on your keyboard. Although it sometimes depends what type of computer you have whether or not you'll have that exact key.

• 2 weeks later...