Last post wins

Did I ever mention how much I appreciate your grace and subtlety, Aria?

*plugs the hole with a hoof and wipes her mouth daintily* There's a time and a place for everything, Volt. Don't let jealousy at my abilities taint your features ;)

Silver. Really. If not the fact that I had umbrella over my cake, it would have ended really poor for your fire dragon. Please, keep it chained or at least on leash.

On the side. Seems we have a new "Follower" to the topic.

It came out of my mind, it only lasts until it hits an enemy or an object before imparting it's damage/burning it

*Takes out my giant boot and fills it with Germane Beer*

*Sips*

Delicious!

*Opens hand again and a searing beam comes out of my hand, carving a circular hole in a tree and setting the surrounding wood on fire*

Wow!

I cannot be blamed for the intoxicating delicious flavor of Germane beer.

I beg to differ.

I'll bring two next time. :I

Anticipation, dear Watson, is of no less importance than deduction.

I better keep my hands closed to prevent further property damage until I can figure out how to control it

*Hand opens of its own accord and a hail of giant hunks of ice starts raining down on the area*

WWHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

:scream:

You are, of course, welcome to your opinion.

Oh, the case seems simple to me. If you'll scroll up to the sentence I've originally quoted, you'll notice a small label, saying "Davroth likes this". Which forces me to create assumptions, that Germaney alcoholic nectar might be created especially for a certain pony, thus, taken great care of in order not to fail the expectations.

Though, those are only assumptions of course. Yet...

*erects a shimmering golden barrier over the beer barrel with a furrowed brow* Priorities.

Oh, the case seems simple to me. If you'll scroll up to the sentence I've originally quoted, you'll notice a small label, saying "Davroth likes this". Which forces me to create assumptions, that Germaney alcoholic nectar might be created especially for a certain pony, thus, taken great care of in order not to fail the expectations.

Though, those are only assumptions of course. Yet...

Oh assumptions, such wonderfully volatile thoughts.

I think I know what happened, I became an Adept who can control all 4 elements (Jupiter, Mars, Venus, and Mercury).

*Gains control over my powers*

I am good now.

*Opens hand and a healing aura suffuses the whole area, restoring the tree to perfect health*

Oh, sorry I take pride in having a product that peaks the interest of a godlike entity in form a pony. It's really uncalled for. :I

I enjoy this description. *preens*