Last post wins

Was what you saw that horrible?

See, I saw it into my eyes which saw into my eyes which looked into the abyss of the darkness that I was currently in and found the answers to the walls but its melted my eyes.

by the way. I watched all of season 1 for doctor who. It was great. Slightly iffy about the very last scene and the sudden new actor but I knew there would be a cast change so it didn't really knock me off. Still very much liked it.

Only problem. I haven't found a place to watch the episodes for season 2 yet.

Angie still hasn't gotten around to reading cupcakes :l I read like the first paragraph and I got bored and stopped

also, today somebody pointed out that I spoke in third person sometimes and it was weird x_x

Huble flubble.

I get to beat People up tomorrow.

Muddle blubble.

Grubble.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU SIR/MADAM HAVE A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE TO SEE WHAT GOES THOUGH PENUMBRA'S MIND.

Countless science looking guys have worked around the clock to create an accurate assumption of what goes on in the mind of the spirit of Dementia!

AND HERE IT IS!

Huble flubble.

I get to beat People up tomorrow.

Muddle blubble.

Grubble.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU SIR/MADAM HAVE A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE TO SEE WHAT GOES THOUGH PENUMBRA'S MIND.

Countless science looking guys have worked around the clock to create an accurate assumption of what goes on in the mind of the spirit of Dementia!

AND HERE IT IS!

That would be at least twice in a lifetime. You already showed us that a while back. How do I remember? There is no way to forget the first time you watch that thing.

That would be at least twice in a lifetime. You already showed us that a while back. How do I remember? There is no way to forget the first time you watch that thing.

Micro, that's quite a symptom of ignorance from your side. The fact that it gone through Penumbra's mind earlier doesn't mean it cannot occur more often.

Micro, that's quite a symptom of ignorance from your side. The fact that it gone through Penumbra's mind earlier doesn't mean it cannot occur more often.

I just referring to one thing Penumbra said:

ONCE IN A LIFE TIME

I have seen it before, among a similar description (about the inside of the mind), posted by the very same person, so therefore the "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" is a lie. That is all I'm saying.

Have any of you ever gotten the fear that what if 4chan never picked up FiM? And the term "brony" in essence, was never made? Therefor, the fandom wouldn't exist, and this place wouldn't. The internet would still be a dark, scary, nightmarish place.

Bronies are our little firefly of hope on the internet. :'D

Love you guys~

I don't share respect towards 4chan site, and, in regards to your question, no, I never feared that. If 4chan wouldn't do that, it would simply come to us out of different source. Maybe it would be delayed in time a bit, but still, it would simply find other way to see the daylight. So, no, I never feared that at all.