Last post wins

Damnit, Fawkes, you remember I'M paying for the cable, right?

Not your bits. My bits.

Ohhhh, riiiiiiiiight.

So THAT'S why our cable has been shut off for the last month or so.

Since... you know... you've been GONE for like a month >:[

Maybe I will! I can do whatever I want, I'm a princess! Jerk mutant snake thing. Mom and Dad are right about you, you don't do anything except work and complain! Someday when I'm queen and rule Equestria I'll get the best cable and anime ever. And all the chips.

You won't EVER be queen!

You are of suboptimal worth and won't amount to anything.

You're the reason Mom and Dad cry themselves to sleep at night >:I

*wakes up*

SHUUUUT UPPPPP!!!!!! I WORKED HARD TODAY AND GOT DRUNK TO CELEBRATE! I HAVE A HANGOVER AND ALL THIS NOISE IS MAKING IT HURT EVEN MORE!!! DO I HAVE TO SMACK A FEW FILLIES???

When I grow up, I bet I'll get a modeling contract so I won't have to hang out with you losers. I'm going to graduate and the world will be my oyster! Then I'm going to rip its pearl out and sell it.

I'm drunk and hungover, sue me.

Gladly. An easy victory.

When I grow up, I bet I'll get a modeling contract so I won't have to hang out with you losers. I'm going to graduate and the world will be my oyster! Then I'm going to rip its pearl out and sell it.

Corrupt a wish? I'll be selling those oysters.

Besides, you won't.

This angry pony is heading to University. Have fun without him. I bet you won't hesitate, hmph.

Teehee...

The O-Queen~ :3

This one there's a chance of~

>_>

<_<

._.

You ponies are all jerks! I'm gonna lock myself in my room with the lights off and listen to Evanescence all night!

*falls to ground*

*clutches face*

Ahhh!

I thought about that afterwards! D;

As I was posting it, I remembered you... then something distracted me... and I forgotted... then I remembered... then I FORGOT AGAIN!! D;

I'M SORRY PENBY~ <3