Last post wins

What are you talking about? I've been this way ever since I became a mare a couple years ago. And stop talking about time, it's giving me deja vu.

The feeling of anger vaporized from me.

Now there's just hollow space. With a handful of regret.

Afternoon, everypony.

Hello.

Someone crossed the strings, and someone is going to pay. You can't just mess with the strings and expect to just get away with it. D:

You're one of the weirdest demons I've ever met. And counting you and the little monster that wears a hoodie, I guess you're the only demons I've ever met.

Someone crossed the strings, and someone is going to pay. You can't just mess with the strings and expect to just get away with it. D:

Don't look at me Davy. I cannot afford even to waste time lately, not mentioning affording anything else.

And Aria, I officially state that was most cold greeting I ever received from you. Is something wrong?

Nothing's wrong, strange pony that's acting familiar with me.

*files a hoof*

Is this what it's going to be like when I get older? All sorts of random ponies claiming they know me?

Hm... still think I'd rather be a famous model.

The only ones I've hung out with here are Fawkes and Noah, and they can be a little lame.

*blows on hoof*

Perfect.

If you love time so much why don't you marry it? :blah:

And I'm already bored Noah! We never take the carriage out anymore to go to concerts or anything.

I wanna go somewhere fun. This place is full of old ponies like Fawkes and that creepy Penumbra guy he hangs out with. I'm only really here because my parents don't want me to be anyway.

Ooooh! I wanna go get that cutie mark I was talking about! Show off my awesome flank

I did have 2 tickets for the opera, but I suppose that's not your speed anymore, fair princess.

Anymore? When has that ever been my speed?

*leans close*

When have you and I ever hung out? I didn't, you know, get tipsy at a party and do things right?

Nothing's wrong, strange pony that's acting familiar with me.

*files a hoof*

Is this what it's going to be like when I get older? All sorts of random ponies claiming they know me?

Davroth, you've messed with the time line again?...

Don't you know that the Guardian of the Time line doesn't have eternal patience?

dahaka_103047.jpg

I'd be more than satisfied if you fixed it.

Time distortions affect my hairs horribly.

EDIT: I'll wait for results.

Edited by Volt

I, Volt? I'm looking for the culprit who meddled with the strings, I didn't meddle with the strings myself.

Anymore? When has that ever been my speed?

*leans close*

When have you and I ever hung out? I didn't, you know, get tipsy at a party and do things right?

You are right of course, my princess.

I probably mistake you for someone else.

Well... how about the amusement park? No wait thats full of 5 year olds... A movie? Can we see Warhuman?

Maybe. What else is playing?

Davroth, you've messed with the time line again?...

Don't you know that the Guardian of the Time line doesn't have eternal patience?

dahaka_103047.jpg

I'd be more than satisfied if you fixed it.

Time distortions affect my hairs horribly.

EDIT: I'll wait for results.

Everypony here is like, obsessed with time.

I never quite understood the appeal of otherworld scenarios.

Also, time travel reminds me the past, and I try to leave the past behind me so I can revel in the present and plan for the future.

I don't like the past very much.

I bet when I'm ruling I'll wish I was this age again. Maybe I'll use time magic to do it.

Then I guess I'll just enjoy being a cold ******* for now.

Everypony here is like, obsessed with time.

Go read my main thought on my profile, and you shall understand how much justified I am.