Last post wins

Wait, so you're sick?

But you were perfectly healthy a little while ago...

Angie has been sick for days, she just finally decided to ask mother for the day off because there's no tests today o)3)

I think you should keep his look, but add armour :3 I love bright bolt. he's so Sulvie-y

and thanks Sulvie, but the fact that I get to stay home and draw is good enough for me XD

I think you should keep his look, but add armour :3 I love bright bolt. he's so Sulvie-y

and thanks Sulvie, but the fact that I get to stay home and draw is good enough for me XD

Thanks, Angie. I think I will put him in armour. It would make him look better I think.

Breathe for me...

Don't wake me from this slumber...

Stay with me...

Possession taking over...

You once made this promise, to stay by my side.

But after some time you just pushed me aside.

You never thought I had the will to be strong,

but I'll show you how to go on.

Mixing and mashing lyrics is fun. My boss brought cupcakes today, and I've started my raspberry tea existence. It's not bad. Bring on the diabeetus.

Breathe for me...

Don't wake me from this slumber...

Stay with me...

Possession taking over...

You once made this promise, to stay by my side.

But after some time you just pushed me aside.

You never thought I had the will to be strong,

but I'll show you how to go on.

Mixing and mashing lyrics is fun. My boss brought cupcakes today, and I've started my raspberry tea existence. It's not bad. Bring on the diabeetus.

Bullet for my valentine. Waking the demon.

WHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLERWHATDIDITSAYTYLER

In conclusion, I wish to know what Tyler edited out.

I lose the battle a little more each time I go to Wal-Mart and wander into the Hasbro section. Because each time, inevitably, I pass a box with Finn and Jake plushies. And each time, it takes me longer to put the Finn plushie down.

Eeyup!

You knew what'd happen if you posted pirates.

Now you must deal with the consequences of your decision, Volty Volt~ :'I

Great. Really, fantastic. At least I have Skeletors "BAH!"

Yes, Solaria. I watch a little adventure time every now and then. Geez...and I thought sponge bob was crazy. It like the producer for that show forgot to take their meds and then took the wrong type of medicine.