Last post wins

Link me to this RP. Seriously.Link me.

Also, welcome back, Fawkes. It wonderful to see you again.

...I WAS NEVER GONE >:I

I've been here the WHOLE time.

And the RP hasn't been set up yet.

That's something we should do, isn't it?

...I WAS NEVER GONE >:I

I've been here the WHOLE time.

And the RP hasn't been set up yet.

That's something we should do, isn't it?

Nope, I just made Aria so that random members could PM me about needing her specific alicorn sensibilities in their threads.

Harden thine heart and brandish your steely resolve, brave Volt!

In this era of waning activity and unknowing rule, we need your set of skills and wise judgement more then ever.

Also, how could we start a LPW RP without YOU? >:3

We couldn't~

And that's the second person .-.

Still, I'd need to post an APP of myself. Meanwhile, I'm working on FiM Cast one.

How's the progress on the RP preparations anyway? I wasn't here lately .-.

Also Volt, what many define as insanity could also be defined as hope or perserverance. It all depends on your outlook.

Einstein defines it like that, and I prefer to stay with this definition for now >:l

One flew east.

Hey, Appy. I'm making an RPG board thing.y It almost done-I just got to write up the monster manual, get a prototype quest up and make the skill sets. I got two bosses ready for it. Mind telling me what you think of them over PM-I don't want the potential players to get spoilers-

One flew west.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest.

I think I love you.

Hey, Appy. I'm making an RPG board thing.y It almost done-I just got to write up the monster manual, get a prototype quest up and make the skill sets. I got two bosses ready for it. Mind telling me what you think of them over PM-I don't want the potential players to get spoilers-

Sure, just PM it to me.

Nope, I just made Aria so that random members could PM me about needing her specific alicorn sensibilities in their threads.

Ah, okay. I thouuuuught as much, but I wasn't suuuuure~

APPY!

I must converse with you.

I need to discuss LPW Lore with you~

heeeelllllooooo Wasteland!

Bam. Guess what. I already made 3 bosses. I balanced the lethality and I think pyschology is good the way it is.

All I got to do is make the monster manual and the weapons. I got the monster manual open, getting written now.

Also, I'm creating tiers. I'm thinking Mild, mannered, Uncivil, dangerous, deadly, demonic and legendary for the tier names.