Last post wins

get one of those PDF downloaders for your ipod, the free ones have a download limit of around 10 usually, but you can always delete chapters when you're done with them. I was reading it in school during some free time and one of my teachers was like "All of you kids spend all of you're time on your phones and playing games blah blah blah. None of you read anymore blah." Even though I already have a reputation for being one of the more bookish kids in my grade. I showed her that I was in fact reading (even if I didn't say it was Fallout Equestria XD).

get one of those PDF downloaders for your ipod, the free ones have a download limit of around 10 usually, but you can always delete chapters when you're done with them. I was reading it in school during some free time and one of my teachers was like "All of you kids spend all of you're time on your phones and playing games blah blah blah. None of you read anymore blah." Even though I already have a reputation for being one of the more bookish kids in my grade. I showed her that I was in fact reading (even if I didn't say it was Fallout Equestria XD).

I usually just use my school laptop, but I left it at school.