Last post wins

Got back from being an assistant baby sitter to my next door neighbor's kids. It was the older brother's first night taking care of his younger brother on his own and I helped him out by being like Pinkie Pie in Baby Cakes. The little guy only really had a crying fit once and that was when Ozzie got out the front door after we got him off his chain and into the house from the side door.

It was pretty fun! Played a little Melee and totally owned them at it! The first match I picked Ness and they didn't even get to KO each other, all their falls in the 5 stock match were caused by me! Plus, the falls I had were all Self Destructs, or I was the cause of my loss of a stock. Plus, I got the Immortal score modifier at the end of another match because I didn't lose a single stock! Even when they did team battle and they were both against me, I still won!

It was pretty fun! Played a little Melee and totally owned them at it! The first match I picked Ness and they didn't even get to KO each other, all their falls in the 5 stock match were caused by me! Plus, the falls I had were all Self Destructs, or I was the cause of my loss of a stock. Plus, I got the Immortal score modifier at the end of another match because I didn't lose a single stock! Even when they did team battle and they were both against me, I still won!

So you beat up two kids, Silver?! :shock:

Tsk!

Well, Jake (the one technically foal sitting his younger brother, Ben) even supported me when Ben kept asking me to go easy on him when we played against each other one on one that ge wouldn't learn to get better if I didn't take him to the cleaners by saying, and I quote, "You learn more when you lose a match than you do when you win." They learned an important lesson today and I did too.

Mine was: don't reach for Ozzie's collar when he gets loose and he hasn't interacted with you in a while. I got bit, thankfully he didn't go all out. No real punctures, just a scratch but oh colt did it hurt!

It's an Irish animated movie about Irish mythology.

YOU CAN'T TOP THAT!

(maybe you can, but I still love this movie)

I suppose Brave would be close -- but that's inspired by Celtic legends right? I need to see that soon. *stuffs a white chocolate cherry sunflower cookie in Davvy's mouth*

Want the recipe?!

White Chocolate Cherry Sunflower Cookies:

2 1/2 cups all purpose flour

1 cup butter (2 sticks)

3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed

3/4 cup white sugar

1 tsp salt

1 tsp baking soda

1 tsp vanilla extract

2 eggs

1 cup raw, hulled sunflower seeds

1 cup dried cherries, chopped

1 cup white chocolate chips

Toast sunflower seeds in a pan, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Remove to a bowl and let cool. Mix together butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, then beat the mixture until light and creamy. Stir together flour and baking soda, then add to the wet mixture. Mix until well blended. Add cooled, toasted sunflower seeds, dried cherries, and white chocolate chips, mix until well distributed. Put in a large plastic bag, shaping the dough into a flat disc, and chill for several hours, or overnight.

Put 1-2 tablespoon scoops of the chilled dough, spaced several inches apart, on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, and bake at 375F for 15 mins, until lightly browned around the edges. Cool and enjoy!