Last post wins

Arias never leave my head. I wonder why.

Also, any song I know the words to is terrible for those who don't like people singing next to them. Because I always sing. At least I'm not tone deaf like most of the stadium yesterday during the "God Bless America" anthem.

My favorite moments are when my heavy metal comes on and I make myself sound like some melodic demon.

*hoofs a cupcake up to Peggly and keeps trotting*

Dat princess Aria flank. I wouldn't know anything about that. :I

Of course not. It's not like it's been rendered and imagined all over or anything.

I know that feel Aria.

One time in math class I was listening to Balloon Party (we had some free time to work on stuff) and Pinkie Guy's "Loco" came on. Even though I was sorta muttering to myself the kids around me started looking at me weird

-noms the cupcake and smiles-

You're a champion Peggly.

It's like ever since 3 months ago it's just been, "You have to do this now. Exercise more! Prehypertension, get that blood pressure down! Can't eat that! Less sodium! LESS SODIUM! Check all these food labels that you didn't care about before. Salt sucks for you! No more cola. Can't even have that much juice! WATERWATERWATERWATERWATER!"

I barely even liked water before that :(

-hugs Aria-

Yeah, I've been exercising a lot but not eating the best, so now I'm going on a diet to lose around 10-20 pounds for wrestling season

My parents let me get a little soda and snacks at the store this last time, but they said that's it for summer. Obviously you "have it worse" (I don't know what other phrase would work, even though that one doesn't really) I'm just saying