Last post wins

*looks at self, see sticker*

Huh? I wonder what it says!

"DISCLAIMER: This unit may be quite knowledgable about the Mother universe and many other games of varying eras and systems but it is not infallible. This unit is not responsible for any lost lives, game overs, status debuffs, unwinnable situations, and broken controllers/consoles as a result of taking advice from it."

Strange huh!?

nevermind.

I saw this post...

I SAW THIS POST BEFORE YOU EDITED IT.

It said a bunch of stuffs about following something or another cuz you're trying to get accepted into LPW or such and such :I

I dont know where Micro is...

So Sammich, how did you like Mother 3? Did you know about the free bread you can get by dashing into the chair Hinawa is sitting in at the beginning of the game at Alec's log house?

Next person to post will have their house burnt down by Derpy's combustible muffins

this book says "in my native town of salem, at the head of what, half a century ago, in the days of old king derby, was a bustling wharf -- but which is now burdened with decayed wooden wharehouses..."

after reading what the king chrysalis said, the text to speech guy made it sound like "in my native town of salem, at the head of what, half a century ago, in the days of old king derpy was (unintelligable speech) burnt, decayed wooden warehouses."

while the second way was much more fun, i fear i will fail the first semester of english if i am any more distracted from this terrible book. for this reason, i will now go find something else to do while i read. like OoT perhaps.

bye.