Last post wins

I fed on the souls of newcomers, brought forth by the misguided assistance of those who knew.

They brought the newbies to me as a peace offering.

It didn't work.

You'd better like swing dancing.

Whoah, guess I didn't need that soul as much as I thought at first anyway.

*hugs appilaince* you and your hungering for the root of all mortal life. It just one of the many aspect that make you adorable.

good daytime, persons.

i just had the weirdest dream i ever had! i had a dream i was getting a job at some door place and they had arcade games, batteries, and that was it. and it was raining and i had to run and get a bag and then run back and then the person who was in charge, who was my sixth grade english teacher person, told me to take some batteries out of my jacket, which was actually my grammas jacket, and they were there. so we threw away the bag and i just gave the batteries to her. then... something i dont remember happened and we went downstairs to do somehting else and there was an in n out down there! and two different pizza places! then it was movie time and my job was to be a chair for some super fat guy cuz the couch ran out of seats. it was awful. and i was wearing my grandpas pants.

the end.

That's when you stutter something profound.

Prescribed pills to offset the shakes

Of course I get it, It's me! :P

If I could find a partner to learn swing dancing with me, I totally would. Also, the jitterbug and the Charleston.

:I

ooh! ooh! i do!

except i hate swimming.

cuz you have do dry off after.

and the swim clothes dont dry off

and ill cut my feet on the bottom of the pool.

and if its in a lake little guys will eat me, like they ate the bucket i got for water.

and ill have to put on sunblock.

and then it will make me all itchy cuz sunblock does that.

and then ill get burnt anyway.

and then ill be all red.

and then when my chair bites my foot and cuts it like yesterday, it will hurt a LOT.

actually, ill pass.

well then...

the itchyness of sunblock applies...

and the burnness...

and the swim clothes thing...

oh, and then theres sand stuck between your feet.

then there is the wonderful memory of eating all the fudge on the beach, and that will make me hungry...

then sharp things that poke my feet.

and really hot sand

and really cold water

and then the obvious couldnt if i wanted to thing

oh, and then me wanting to chuck a frisbee out super far and then halfway drown getting it, and then not want to do anything but stay as deep as the boring lifegard person will let people go and not drown when i get hit in the face with a wave.

that last part was all i ever did that was actually fun at beaches. except go out in the middle of the day and build a small pile of sand surrounded by a huge moat, sit back, and watch to see which happens first: some butthead comes and cant resist the urge to kick over the pathetic little pile or the moat gets worn out and flat and the pile gets eaten by water. usually the first one, but it was fun.

have fun there!

If I could find a partner to learn swing dancing with me, I totally would. Also, the jitterbug and the Charleston.

:I

I've seen people do the Jitterbug. It's very hard, but I might try to learn it sometime.

I take it you like jazz?

I've seen people do the Jitterbug. It's very hard, but I might try to learn it sometime.

I take it you like jazz?

I love it.

One of my favorite jazz pieces, although a bit on the smooth side is Django by the Modern Jazz Quartet.