Last post wins

That is tempting, but I kind of doubt it's guaranteed, and I don't want to sacrfice the hours it would take to read it all just to see if one somehow materializes. :P

they're totally not. aside from having no grasp on my taste, she proudly claims to have "entertainment amnesia", meaning she doesn't remember anything she reads or watches. so most of her recommendations are just like "oh this is a book" and she can't actually remember anything about it. somehow. 

She bought me Sir Fartsalot in about middle school. that was a pretty good read I guess. 

• Like 1

it was probably not that good.

I used to really like reading. in third grade I would get detention on purpose so on fridays I could read instead of going to do fun fridays which were annoying and loud. I think that changed when I got a game boy advance and Red Rescue Team. You should get a wii u and red rescue team on the VC. it's the best thing in the world short of attention from Fawkes.

• Like 1

Yeah.. Fun friday things often are annoying and loud. :sleep:

I'd get a Wii-U but I think there's like only one game on the system I'm even remotely interested in, so I think I'll pass and just read instead.

8 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

Waste your money on a Vita.
You honestly wont regret it.
Even when you find out there are only a handful of good games, and that's pretty much limited to Persona 4 and one danganronpa game.

What's wrong with the other Danganronpa game? :(

6 minutes ago, Davroth said:

What's wrong with the other Danganronpa game? :(

Nothing. I'm a huge Danganrompa fan. While I was in Japan I pretty much exclusively brought Danganronpa merchandise.
That being said, Ultra despair girls wasn't the best game in the world. 

But i'm still super hyped for no. 3 and the End of HPA. 

13 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

Nothing. I'm a huge Danganrompa fan. While I was in Japan I pretty much exclusively brought Danganronpa merchandise.
That being said, Ultra despair girls wasn't the best game in the world. 

But i'm still super hyped for no. 3 and the End of HPA. 

Oh! But I meant both Danganronpa 1 and 2 are available on the Vita, I wasn't talking about Ultra Despair Girls. UDG had a good story and characters, but I never warmed up to the gameplay. 

Im super hype for anything new Danganronpa. Even if we might never learn of the ultimate fate of the class of the second game. 

1 hour ago, Penumbra said:

Waste your money on a Vita.
You honestly wont regret it.
Even when you find out there are only a handful of good games, and that's pretty much limited to Persona 4 and one danganronpa game.

Yep. Got a Vita and don't regret it at all.

Persona 4 is the best.