8 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

It was fine when I first sent it...

Huh! It still won't work... Well, he sent one of his friends in his place:

Cutest-Breed-Of-Cat1.jpg

This kitten will save us!

*Kills it*

7 hours ago, Davroth said:

>:I

With the power vested in me, I do proclaim your new name to be Davorth The Indignant

3 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

This is why we need cute vicious kittens to save u--

Oh hey look! The kitten picture isn't broke anymore, so we have 2 of them to save us from Nasty :D

*EATS EVERY SINGLE KITTEN FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH DINNER AND MIDNIGHT SNACKS*

Two Wildtalon posts = Wild Card x2! PLUS TWENTY POINTS!!!

Davorth The Indignant post = plus one point

previous points were at 13

New point total is now 37 points

THE POSTS AFTER THESE ONES WERE BORING TECHNICAL CRAP THAT ISN'T FUN TO REACT TO PLUS ONE OF THEM IS SEIZED ANYWAY BUT IT'S NOT DEGENERACY BECAUSE IT HELPS KIDS GET THEIR IMAGES TO APPEAR (PLUS IF THEY'RE DEGENERATE I CAN SEIZE THEM--WHICH, LET'S FACE IT, IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD SINCE ITS REVIVAL (ALTHOUGH THE MANUAL SEIZES ARE MUCH MORE FUN))

9 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

empty your cache. it's not uncommon for the person who posted the image to be the only one to not see a broken link

I did see it broken as well, but then it went back to normal

9 hours ago, NastyMann said:

*Kills it*

*EATS EVERY SINGLE KITTEN FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH DINNER AND MIDNIGHT SNACKS*

You can't kill the kittens.

And if you do, then I am no longer your friend...

You really have no idea what you just tried to do

• Like 1

!!!deadthreaddeadthreaddeadthreaddeadthreaddeadthreaddeadthreaddeadthreaddeadthreaddeadthreaddeadthread!!!

perfect time for some more Bad Art™

when_you_want_ur_furry_friend_to_think_y

• Like 4

That actually looks pretty nice :)

Random question, does anyone know anything about cameras? Specifically ones you would use for vlogging etc

It'll be my birthday soon, so I'm doing my best to try and find what would be the best camera for me at the moment

• Like 1

A camera is an optical instrument for recording or capturing images, which may be stored locally, transmitted to another location, or both. The images may be individual still photographs or sequences of images constituting videos or movies.The camera is a remote sensing device as it senses subjects without physical contact. The word camera comes from camera obscura, which means "dark chamber" and is the Latinname of the original device for projecting an image of external reality onto a flat surface. The modern photographic camera evolved from the camera obscura. The functioning of the camera is very similar to the functioning of the human eye.

Functional description[edit]

260px-Reflex_camera_simple_labels.svg.pn

Basic elements of a modern still camera

A camera may work with the light of the visible spectrum or with other portions of the electromagnetic spectrum.[1] A still camera is an optical device which creates a single image of an object or scene, and records it on an electronic sensor or photographic film. All cameras use the same basic design: light enters an enclosed box through a converging lens/convex lens and an image is recorded on a light-sensitive medium(mainly a transition metal-hallide). Ashutter mechanism controls the length of time that light can enter the camera.[2] Most photographic cameras have functions th

• Like 2

*VOMITS

Absolutely disgusting. Absolutely, absolutely disgusting. We've got doubleposts, tripleposts, degeneracy posts, and even God herself visited to make a bona fide D E G E N E R A C Y  post. You people NEED me. 

You're lucky Angus brought me back from my pokemon go-filled stupor to actually check up on you, so it looks like she gets some social mobility! She is now known as our second best artist (our best being MicroChip for his countless contributions).

Given the state of the previous posts, I don't much feel like awarding points. Given the amount of disgusting double posts and wild cards and degeneracy, I'm just gonna go ahead and reset the points to 10 points because it's what you lot deserve. This is me being NICE. 

*eats a CUTE, ADORABLE KITTEN whole*

And that's me being merciful.

*gulps nervously and pops a jolly rancher to ease nerves, pulling from his mouth the kitten he skillfully shoved into the recesses of his esophagus before near-dying on kitty hairs*

• Like 1

Beneath a moonless midnight sky, as black and heavy as the bitterest sludge flavored coffee, he sat.

As the fire and flame of fanatics choked the air, strangled the land into remorseless oblivion, and tore to shreds pacts and promises both new and ancient, he sat.

As giggling children ran to and fro, tying ever so tenderly the knots on their own nooses and slipping them so delicately over their own paper-crown topped heads as the unheard screams of death tip toed after them, he sat.

He sat where he had always sat, visible only to those who knew how to see. He sat motionless, more of stone and metal and stuff of the deep parts of the pit then of living laughing loving life. He sat in his eternally loyal throne, infinitely warm and totally frigid, which even now mewled and vibrated beneath him. He sat beneath the unknowing uncaring unworthy rump of a giggling paper-crown child as every piece of flora and fauna of his domain danced and writhed in ecstatic joy and excitement all around him, even as they burned in mind-rending agony.

A crack ripped through the night, over scream and wail and roar of blaze, sounding like the rending of the planet itself: his left eye had opened.

A second cataclysm of sound rent the air, sounding like the crash of celestial bodies as they smote themselves against oblivion: his right eye had opened.

A third crack exploded through the forest, the sound of an immovable object careening into an irresistible force at many magnitudes beyond the speed of light; a sound which echoed beyond the edges of hearing and into the ephemeral void which could only be described as "the soul": Fawkes had awoken.

The fauna of the forest explodes in a cacophony of screams as shrill as the stabbed woman's last breath and the flora of the wood booms an endless hyena's orchestra of giggles as mirthful and merry as the newborn fool's first jape.

Regardless of anything or anyone that may be in his way, be they man or monster or master or Maker, he stands up from his ancient friend which vibrates and coos louder than ever, the very fibers of it's cushions seeming to scream along with the chorus of the forest. His bones crack and screech as he stretches, sounding like metal scraping over hard stone. His eyes pierce the night, brighter than the hottest blaze, more intense then the core of the planet or the nuclear fusion of suns. He opens his mouth:

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww-*COUGH COUGH*..ahem. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN

He stares up into the void above him for a time and then around at the blaze engulfing his home, his domain, his kingdom, and finally down at the creature who dared to throw such a monumental party without his permission. His gaze lingered there for a moment, face as blank and emotionless and unmoving as a mime's corpse.

"Goodness, what time is it?"

He glances down at the back of his wrist where sits strapped a small see-through box of brightly colored ants, all viciously tearing each other apart. He smiles and giggles girlishly, blushing ever so slightly at the wondrous display.

"Ahhhhh, I see. It's been a whole week already, has it? Yes, the prescribed time has come indeed then. Goodness how time flutters and flies and so quickly dies. I take it you've had fun burning down our grove of gods and our murderer's mansions, Nasty? Did you enjoy corrupting the little ones and purifying the big ones? Did you enjoy being ME?~ I dearly hope so. Because the me that I was is me again and the you that was me is now... dead."

Fawkes glides gracefully out into the madness and chaos of his wondrous kingdom, ignoring Nasty for the time being as he walks upon his two hind paws, his wings fluttering pixie-like in the air behind him. With each step of his right paw upon the ground, flowers of neon color spring up from where he had walked, singing songs and dancing in the light of the flames and giggling loudly. With each step of his left paw upon the ground, black bubbling tar oozes up from the ground, carrying with it the scent of decay and the screams of flayed creatures long ago forgotten by time and memory.

• Like 2

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

big man hoo ha ha

111111111111.png

• Like 2

On 7/15/2016 at 0:12 PM, Angie Cakes said:

oh davrooothhhhh *flutters eyelashes in the right way* would you be a dear and roll over the fires in my path?

He glides up to Angie, the dearest Sea-Cow queen, master and mistress to even the deepest secrets of the fabled wood. He plants the tenderest of strawberry scented kisses upon her brow before pulling from out of his moaningly mewling top hat a great regal cloak of bright neon purple and bloody scarlet red, which he drapes across her shoulders.

"The tallest mushrooms and the loudest giggles are yours, my dear, as they always have been and as they always will be."

Before gliding away from her, he drops a crumpled up piece of paper in her hands:

Spoiler

A%20Nasty%20Sculpture%20of%20Fawkes_zpsm

(Medium: Notebook Paper Abstract Sculpture)

• Like 2