Last post wins

I just sharpened a pencil for the first time in a couple years today. how long does it normally take you to wear it down so that it needs sharpening again?

I always used to just like pick up pencils on the ground and when they broke i'd return them to the ground and look for another one and God took care of me and made sure I always had pencils.

dad was just like "here's no pencils" and I had to do homework in crayon some days. 

14 hours ago, CatCakey said:

I live in UK

I don't really know what Dunkaroos are

I'm starting college today... Will be leaving the house in just less than an hour

I know that exciting/apprehensive feel. You've got this duuuuude

Thala likes it when i go to her house without permission and bring my friend Robert Burgless and him and I both take up the majority of her bed and use her wii u playing smash brothers until Burgless gets mad after losing for the fourth time as side-b-only Charizard and spills Mountain Dew on her Wii U and then continues to proclaim it was an accident and then finally that he was 'just kidding' until he gets kicked out and Thala asks at length if she was too mean for kicking him out and after two hours of painstaking reassurings I kick myself out