Last post wins

Hey man just like use this to fuel your passion. You now have this interesting dillema that will make your life feel more meaningful because if you still get by in spite of your EX-FRIEND then you like double-succeed

basically pretend your life is art

That sucks man. What could she possibly do though? Not to doubt the very real threat, but just to reassure you. College should be a very different experience for you, depending on what she actually did I mean. I know it's similar in a way to high school but I'm positive you'll be safe from any sociopaths. Just be yourself in spite of everything and the truth will always come out--and if it doesn't, the people who like you for you (because you're being yourself) will stick by you no matter what others say.

Just now, Cathalos said:

my passport app is currently on top of my wii u.

so yeah try it robby, been a while since I bit somebody's head off

Robby wanted me to transcribe this message to you:

eyyyyyyy dat's my thallie keep that stuff in the bedroom though you crazy broad HE HE HE im comin over after my shift at the fish plant IT STINKS AND I AM VERY RILED UP ABOUT IT i worked two days so my mom would get off my back hah i got the doritos for supper though i made like two hunred bucks so im set after i get the weed tell ur gramma she owes me weed also that slunt sed shed give me it for mowing her lawn it doesnt matter if you did it first she promised

I can't transcribe this message because after he yelled JUST SMOKE WEED YOU CRAZY SLUNT HE HE HE he delved into a number of obscenities and threatening what I can only assume to be domestic abuse (he profusely stressed that it was "just a joke you stupid baby" but I'm pretty concerned). You don't need to stay with someone who doesn't have your best interests at heart. 

I hear davroth is available and from what I can tell he would be a good loving husband to you. 

16 minutes ago, NastyMann said:

I can't transcribe this message because after he yelled JUST SMOKE WEED YOU CRAZY SLUNT HE HE HE he delved into a number of obscenities and threatening what I can only assume to be domestic abuse (he profusely stressed that it was "just a joke you stupid baby" but I'm pretty concerned). You don't need to stay with someone who doesn't have your best interests at heart. 

I hear davroth is available and from what I can tell he would be a good loving husband to you. 

I hear Nasty is available as well. And honestly, he's a far better catch then I am. He plays <musical instrument>!

10 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

so the candidates are:

davvy, who votes for nasty
nasty, who votes for davvy
extremely attractive celebrity that won't eat my ice cream, but I have to imagine him

I think I have a good enough imagination. jonny c wins. just gotta find a big printer. 

Living your dreams is obviously the best option.